Reviews for Business Love
Jen4ever10 chapter 5 . 7/19/2015
Do all chooses it makes the story longer and interesting.
Jen4ever10 chapter 5 . 7/19/2015
You are doing a wanderful job. I dont review lots of stories but i love to read them all. Your story is beautiful and amazingly funny, romantic and heart warming...continue your great work. Writing what you want to write in thought is the most precious thing to keep one mind at ease. Imagination is key.
CowsCowsCows chapter 5 . 8/31/2014
I pick number 3
CowsCowsCows chapter 4 . 8/29/2014
Even if i don't like the couple Sasuhina (i like Sasuhina a little) this was a good fanfiction! Keep up the good work!
hitsugayaleia11 chapter 6 . 4/9/2013
Cool! Don't be so hard on yourslf
hitsugayaleia11 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I fell so sad for not reviewing right awaaaaay T.T.. I'm so sorry ,the story is amaizing! You have no idea for how long have I been looking for a story in which Hinata is a model but doesn't act like a slut! I don't like Sakura at all.. kissing a guy 5 min after you first saw him is just a whore thing .. BUT IT LOOOVE YOUR STORY KEEP UP THE AMAIZING WORK!
Hitsugaya Leia
Lovelychibi7 chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
How come you don't include any Gaaten... or wtire any... :(
p.s. (too lazy to log in)
Seraphina Dragon chapter 6 . 11/19/2012
hope to read more
Chocolate chapter 6 . 10/27/2012
Update soon please !
AeroWaves chapter 6 . 3/13/2012
BUAAAAAH! You haven't updated in a LONG TIME! PLEASE CONTINUE THE FIC! I love it.

It has a really GREAT story line so CONTINUE!
Pretty chapter 6 . 2/27/2011
It was great
wallywest chapter 5 . 12/28/2010
1. Sakura and Itachi fight and break off.

2. Some "random" girl tries to get in between Ino and Naruto. (Oh my who could that be?)

3. Hinata's father calls her back to the cooperation to tell her to quit her modeling.

4. Hinata and Sakura get into a fight. (I have the reason you guys just don't get to know! -evil laugh-)

Number 3 is too common. Everyone does that. I don't know if other people like it, but it's incredibly boring to me now.

Number 2 doesn't really matter to me because InoNaru wasn't really developed further than the bio.

Number 4 isn't too bad. Personally, I hate Sakura...

I like number 1 the most. Itachi deserves better! Except then he'd be lonely...
wallywest chapter 6 . 12/28/2010
Interesting. Update soon?

Also, I'd vote for

1. Sakura and Itachi fight and break off.
AkaruiGekkou chapter 6 . 9/6/2010
looooooooooooool

ramen pillow and pyjama set

and sasuke's present from naruto s tooo cute :D

i hope you continue this soooon !

would love to read from you again !
kay chapter 6 . 8/29/2010
hurry hurry hurry you god damn writer your taking to much mother fucken time now get at least 50 lemons in there make sasuke fuck her till she cant walk for a year get them married write the hunnymoon scene an make hinata get prego already you mother fucken writer hurry hurry hurry or i will kill u

love kay