Reviews for Haunted
Guest chapter 9 . 11/28/2014
Even though it was a well written story, I hated it because what's the point of it being a "Friends story" if Chandler ends up with someone else. Story good but plot bad
ll chapter 9 . 10/11/2013
Hell is filled with people like you.
VampiresNeedLoveToo chapter 5 . 9/23/2009
I've read these five chaps so far in my lunch break and wow! O.o

it's amazing! I love the way you ended chap 5 it's so sweet! I'll read more when I get home tonight but this is just such a great story
Dot chapter 9 . 9/2/2009
Hey, Great story. I applaud you for not having Chandler leave his family for Monica. As much as I love them as a couple, it just would have felt wrong.
Gimpyslair chapter 9 . 5/9/2008
Even though I'm a mondler fan, you couldn't have come up with a better and more logical ending. Chandler is in love with Erin, she's good for him, they have 4 kids together... I would actually hate him to have a divorce just to go with Monica.

Good job!
rachgreengeller chapter 9 . 2/4/2005
this was a really good story..and it did have a happy ending..chandler got the best of both worlds...very dramatic..
Ris chapter 9 . 9/8/2004
Omg! I love it! I like how in the end he didnt leave Erin for Monica! Your an awesome writer!
DaanAap chapter 9 . 6/14/2004
I'm glad you didn't put Chandler en Monica together. Great story!
iviolinist chapter 9 . 1/1/2004
Huh. Very bizarre story. But still wonderful. :-)
A weird apartment fire mix-up is not what I expected by a "tragedy in 1998," but you made it work really well for your purposes. I was able to suspend reality enough to enjoy the story anyway. ;-)
All the characters were very well-written, including teenager Rachel Phoebe and Erin. No matter how big a C/M fan I am, I was very relieved you kept Chandler with Erin. He was hurt much too deeply by his father's departure to ever do the same thing to his own children. Very good choice. I was gald to see the "epilouge" had Monica finally able to move on and be with another man. I know she and Chandler will always wonder what may have been, but are at least able to now put it behind them. Even though I felt there was no real explanation for how Chandler and Monica ended up in bed together, you did a great job resolving the issue.
Nice work! BTW, you do the BEST story summaries! It really bugs me when authors delete the story description to say, "Chapter 8 posted," leaving no information about the story. So anyway, I don't mean to rant at you, but I wanted to commend you on leaving your summaries in tact - and having them be so intriguing! :-)
Kathleen chapter 9 . 12/23/2002
Very very well written. I read this one and I was thinking to my self that maybe Erin was cheating on Chandler and the same time Chandler cheated on her. Good thing that is not the case. Excelent work.
RRandCM chapter 9 . 11/28/2002
*Sniff* So sad...but good. I'm a big Chan and Mon fan but this was very good all though they didn't end up together.
SereneLy512 chapter 9 . 5/23/2002
I don't cry easily, but this did the trick. This is SUCH a great piece of fanfiction, you are an AWESOME writer and I look forward to reading more...
Punk Quistis Trepe chapter 9 . 5/4/2002
Very nice. I loved it...but Monica and Chandler are supposed to be together! All well, it still kicked ass
V chapter 9 . 3/15/2002
Excellent story! You are a very good, very creative writer, and I hope you gain some recognitioin for it! this is just awesome! :-)
jane27 chapter 9 . 3/8/2002
Just Amazing. You tugged on every heart string I have. I wanted Monica and Chandler to get together but I didn't want Chandler to leave his family. So much drama, such a good story. You are by far my favorite fanfic author. Never stop writing. If you don't already, you should consider writing a novel or something.