Reviews for This Side of Paradise
DalekQueen7 chapter 6 . 8/12/2015
Well, that certainly puts a new spin on some of the Fellowship volunteers.
Nako13yeh chapter 6 . 7/8/2015
That was wonderful! XD hahahhaa... I need more of Arwen's tenacity... and Legolas' humor.. actually... everyone in the house of Elrond including Legolas needs more!
Insane. Certifiably chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
That was hilarious.
Mischievous Legolas is wonderful, and it was great how Aragorn took their teasing seriously. "You swear it? I go to Mordor and you'll forget this ever happened?"
"Unless, of course, I join you."
And then the end, it puts a whole new spin on how quickly they both agreed to go. Great job.
DeepRootsAerNotReached chapter 6 . 5/8/2013
This is why I always lock all doors, very thoroughly, when naked... I can't help but wonder if Arwen isn't going to take this situation up once they are married... Could we get a sequel?
5SecstoThrowItFB chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
Perfect interlude to stats practice test love the buildup to the ending! Hannon le!
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
awesome!
5SecstoThrowItFB chapter 6 . 11/1/2012
That is the best reason for Aragorn and Legolas going to Mordor EVER! I love how it went on a crazy path that suddenly led to that! (But if neither of them went to Mordor- they never entered the Black Gate- can Legolas still tease Aragorn?)
A fan chapter 6 . 8/28/2012
Haha, that was sooo funny! Loved it :)
Smorelet4077 chapter 6 . 7/22/2012
This was extremely well-written, in character, and absolutely hilarious! I laughed so many times. Awesome job!
AnonymousLily chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I really appreciated how you maintained the LOTR tone but made me laugh. The level of detail was strong, and Aragorn's pov tied deeply to his character. I enjoyed the gentle humor of this piece.
acacia59601 chapter 6 . 4/3/2012
LOL! Loved it!
JD chapter 6 . 12/24/2011
hahahah that was AWESOME :P I almost died laughing
Glory Bee chapter 6 . 12/2/2011
This was very charming and very funny and quite original in concept :)
Metoochocolate chapter 6 . 9/15/2011
So funny! Hilarious in every aspect!
Ellen.Olenska chapter 6 . 8/21/2011
Adorable! I love the family dynamic of Arwen, Elrond, and the twins- so cute and funny. And poor Aragorn- it was so funny how he just resigned himself to his fate. "You're going to kill me anyway, so what's a few bumps and bruises?"