Reviews for Mistletoe Makes Everything Better
emiliers chapter 4 . 12/27/2009
...Well, all I want to know after that is this:

Why is it always strawberries? Why do they get all the glory? Why not blueberries or raspberries? Or, heck, even mangoes. I like mangoes.

I think I'm going to pen a strongly worded letter to this Samu Imagay about the glory of mangoes. Yes, that sounds good; I'll do that now.

Other than that, I liked this very much. Very.

(And, I have decided that this is almost-BDSM, but not quite.

...either that, or almost-not-BDSM, but not quite.

...I can't decide either.)
The One Called Demetra chapter 3 . 12/26/2009
(how does this not have more reviews yet?)

Favorite bit had to be the initial decription of Light. Oh, and the second-to-last Underground Messenger. I want a subscription to that paper. Can I have one for Christmas?

...wait, what do you mean Christmas was yesterday? Oh goddammit...

SheOfOrange chapter 2 . 12/15/2009
'Not quite as disgusting as you might think.'

'THE BITCH STOLE OUR FEED.'

'THE NORTH POLE LOOKS LIKE MY UNDERWEAR DRAWER.'

... Is there any place I could get a subscription to this newspaper? I mean, for political awareness... and... Maybe so I could stalk Mello... Or both...

*cough*

Anyway! Great chapter! This is one of the crackiest fics I have read that ACTUALLY MADE SENSE. Congratzes.
The One Called Demetra chapter 2 . 12/15/2009
...oh, this is going to be epic. EPIC.

Light the Pumpkin King? Hah, I knew I wasn't the only one who saw it! MY CONSPIRACY THEORY WAS TRUE!

Persefone88 chapter 2 . 12/15/2009
Light the Pumpkin King? *snort* Ha,ha,ha!

Also Mello really rocks as a reporter.

Looking forward to next update.
emiliers chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Well, this is what I thought: this is moronic but/so I loved it, lots of people are getting fired lately-the economy must still be acting up, and I can get used to the idea of an anorexic rapist rummaging through my stockings, especially if he comes bearing Guitar-Hero. xD

Also, is the BDSM happening or not? Of course /all/ fictional characters /must/ be BDSM fiends.

...

-brick'd-
SheOfOrange chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
I will admit- I am one of those truly idiotic people who skip the preliminary author's note. I had no clue what was going on.

...

I loved it any way.

Uber spleniferous job! It made me titter ('tis a compliment, I doth promise). *Subscribing*
i.Jinx chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
I love this story, i don't care if it's not a heart warming carol this made me laugh so hard especially the last part. If i didn't know L and i saw him at my house, i would think he was a rapist. Sorry L! Keep up the great work!
The One Called Demetra chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
This line alone-'If you want the heart warming tale, I suggest you look at the fic nextdoor, the one about Wammy's Christmas. You know the one I'm talking about.' made me grin. Seeing who the author was made me grin harder. By the time I finished the fic, my cheeks were in severe pain.

Brilliant. Can't wait for more.

Persefone88 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Hi,hi,hi. Ha,Ha,HA,HA! Oh my, this was fun. Well done. This is a very original plot. L as Santa. Poor L. And poor children I guess.

“Perhaps your children will have to learn to get used to seeing a man that looks like an anorexic rapist rummaging through their stockings.”

And reporter Mello was very good. I can't await to see what you come up with next.
25 | « Prev Page 1 2