Reviews for Mistletoe Makes Everything Better
SheOfOrange chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
I will admit- I am one of those truly idiotic people who skip the preliminary author's note. I had no clue what was going on.

...

I loved it any way.

Uber spleniferous job! It made me titter ('tis a compliment, I doth promise). *Subscribing*
i.Jinx chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
I love this story, i don't care if it's not a heart warming carol this made me laugh so hard especially the last part. If i didn't know L and i saw him at my house, i would think he was a rapist. Sorry L! Keep up the great work!
The One Called Demetra chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
This line alone-'If you want the heart warming tale, I suggest you look at the fic nextdoor, the one about Wammy's Christmas. You know the one I'm talking about.' made me grin. Seeing who the author was made me grin harder. By the time I finished the fic, my cheeks were in severe pain.

Brilliant. Can't wait for more.

~D
Persefone88 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Hi,hi,hi. Ha,Ha,HA,HA! Oh my, this was fun. Well done. This is a very original plot. L as Santa. Poor L. And poor children I guess.

“Perhaps your children will have to learn to get used to seeing a man that looks like an anorexic rapist rummaging through their stockings.”

And reporter Mello was very good. I can't await to see what you come up with next.
19 | « Prev Page 1 2