Reviews for In Perfect Harmony
Kriss chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
I love the whole keys thing
That was pure genius
BookProf101 chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Amazing! It makes perfect sense. The note G will now be forever significant whenever I practice my cello. Very well written and wonderfully fluffy!

PLEASE write more like this one.
The Fox and Hen chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
It's so cute! Very IC, and yet still totally romantic! :)
scorpioneldar chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
awww so cute soul
maka defense mode activate! oh wait he was being nice :)
that is how i interpet her reaction (maybe a he likes me?! to)
Padfoot's Pawprint chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
very kawaii

thanks for writing it [:
nekodreamstealer chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
THAT IS SO CUTE!

ahem. But, seriously, VERY well-written, and I love the angles on the characters. I'm going to have to go play all those notes on my piano now.
lala chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
it is really sweet :*
Luna144 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
I loved it! it was sooo cute and sweet!

***** five stars!
a spark in the embers chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Ah, LOL. "Maka...CHOP!" Soul: (. I MESSED UP!)

Really liked the whole note thing in the begining...very original. And plus you managed to squish in music and chords and what not that I don't really bother to remember.

AND SINCE WHEN DID SOUL PLAY PIANO? Maybe itz just cuz I'm only at episode 30...?

ANYWAY, 3 the fic. I think I like this one and ur bleach oneshot da best. 333 fluff always.

Oh. Also liked the way u described the way Soul played the piece on the piano. Very nice description. Detailed. (and u say I put in details. pshaw. read ur own writing, kiri P

anyway, 3 it,

Misty
MiNiTaRd TrIbE chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
I LOVE this story! Very original and an automatic favorite! Keep up the great work in writing stories like this. I really like the use of the piano and the relation of the keys to the characters themselves. It was extremely entertaining and fun to read, which makes it a good story to read at any time! Definitely adding it to my favorites - wouldn't be complete without it!

MiNiTaRd TrIbE
kayy christine chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
I've read this before and can't remember if I reviewed of not, but this was adorable. Perfect.
anon chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Loved it. You really captured Soul's voice here, and the analysis of characters and their respective notes was very clever.
reaper with no name chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
It looks like you really did your homework writing this one (either that, or you did a lot of ass-pulls; I don't know jack about music). Regardless, I like it.
FreyaLin chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
ahaha that was funny i just loved Soul's last line about they're noises sounding better than the pianos hahah
KamiNoMa chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
A very cool story. I love how you matched everybody up:) Do you play?