Reviews for She Ain't Heavy
Heart Torn Out chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
That is oh so touching.

i wanted to hate her...

but i couldn't.

And who could hate someone whio cared abou them, even when they refused to be cared about?

No one. That's who. Not even Cara.

Me: Right Cara?

Cara: WILL YOU STOP ASKING ME THAT?

It's an inside joke between me and Cara. he he he he.

I have an inside joke with a fictional character!
VogueThousand chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Awesome job !
2FaceMyFate chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
This was really good. I think you really captured Cara in this story. Well written.
BetweenTwoWorlds chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
WOW, I really loved that! Cara is like my second favorite character after Kahlan. (My bf too, that's why she's boycotting season 2...I'm working on changing that, but she doesn't like that Cara and Kahlan aren't friends and that she could be Kahlan's rival..) I love Cara in the books and I'm really beginning to like her on the series. Especially after what she told Denna. Great job on the fic! It was amazing!
janedoe401 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Really nice. I totally agree. Kahlan has more influence over Kara than Richard.
scrawn chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
I really wish there were more Cara-centric fics. I especially love the idea of the possible friendship between her and Kahlan. Thank you for writing this.
tigerlily0 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Enjoyed this. I was also thinking after "Broken" that Cara was not entirely MordSith any more. You explained it better than I could. Nicely done.
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
COOL~! CARA IS AWESOME~!
EtiquetteBeDamned chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
This is very good, it captures cara's personality well. She seems like someone who can never let her guard down and now she's ashamed that kahlan's seen her like that in "touched." I was wondering how that episode would change their dynamic but pretty much nothing happened except Kahlan accepting Cara a little bit more. Also, Cara seems to have a strict code not really of honor, but just rules on how she has to live her life. Anyways I liked it, and decided to review since no one else has.

Great job! )