Reviews for The Absence of Fear
BetweenTwoWorlds chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
So close to the truth...yet so far away! *Whimpers* This show may just be the death of me! lol. Anyway, great job! I loved the fic! Reminded me of a scene from WFR. Of course that was one of my favorite scenes so I have no problem reading it again, except different. Does that even make sense? It's supposed to be a compliment though, so good job!
Mireyeh chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Loved this. Wonderfully written - beautiful. I, too am a hopeful romantic;) Thanks for the read!
Nemo30 chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Ok, that was awesome! Amazing writing! :)
LOTSlover chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
That was so hot! I thought my laptop was going to burst into flames! You write so well! Great descriptions and feelings throughout. I totally loved it!
kaoscraze chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Very nice...I must admit I was upset that Kahlan didn't give into her emotions in the confessor episode, but you put a very nice spin to it...it was quite yummy:-)
ForeverRK chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
wow that was so Romantic aw very beautiful fanfic
bobbysoxer chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
I like your "purple prose." it was cheesy but lovely and it definitely fit. the whole fic had a magical feeling very reminiscent of the show so good job!
S9Starbuck chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Okay, so this was amazing lol. Seriously...it was great! Thanks for writing this :D I enjoyed reading it.
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
BEAUTIFUL~!
MontyPythonFan chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Your pen name totally matches your writing style :-D Absolutely loved it, beautiful :-)

Jess