Reviews for Last Christmas
debussy88 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Oh man! I was all set to be anguished about how Kirk's love was unrequited and then you blew me away with the ending. Very sweet. Very sad, but I admit I am gratified to see Kirk and Spock ending up together. To me, they will be the one constant in any universe.
LeaWe chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Whe I thought it's Jims prov. I did not like the story. Nope! I didn't. But when I finally got it that's Uhura I loved it. ;)

James & Spock belong together. No space for Uhura.
Silvanesti chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Wow, I didn't see that one coming! Well done!
fangirlbynight chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Haha, I, as everyone else, was convinced it was Jim that had been rejected. And then I got to the end and saw blonde head and I was like what, Uhura's hair is black. And then I was like ohhh, it's Jim! Seriously though, I loved it and your writing is marvelous.
homicidal intent chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I was really confused for a most of it, thinking that Spock had turned Kirk down for someone else. Until you got to the end with the gold starfleet uniform, and the fact that it was Uhura's thoughts. I had to reread it then from her perspective. I loved how surprising it was 3
rose taylor chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Okay, wow, totally did not that see that ending coming. It was amazing. Love it!
Lyricoloratura chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Holy MOLY.

As many of your other reviewers have stated, you TOTALLY had me thrown on that one - I was utterly convinced that Spock had blown off Jim for Uhura, and not the other way around. And slash fiend that I am, I'm SO glad it was Jim who ended up under the mistletoe with our favorite green-blooded hobgoblin. :-)

Gotta love those "twist" endings. Fantastic piece - really enjoyed reading it!
sea.song.26 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Whoa. WOAH. I thought... I thought... I thought that it was Kirk! But then it was Uhura and I was all like, 'what?'

Perfectly executed, in my opinion. Loved the second-person POV. Very good writing.

Whoa. I am still totally bemused. How AWESOME was that? Hehe... I love endings that surprise me... :)
The Dandelion Girl chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Wow, was completely floored when I realised that it was Lt. Uruha and not Jim who was the rejected one, did not expect that at all.

Very well written, there was no way to tell it wasn't Jim until the very end... admittedly it took me a second to realise when I read about the blonde hair, because I was so convinced that it was Jim. XD
Renuki chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Hah, never thought it could be Uhura until the last two lines. XD

Very nice. (And poor girl.)
Vulcan Wolf chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Wow-wee! Right up to the end there, I thought that was Jim talking! Or Spock before I realized he was the person in question. Never in a million years did I think it was Uhura! I feel so sorry for her! Excellent work! Loved it!
Angst Is My Middle Name chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Very clever! You had me going for the whole thing! Great job! This is very well written :)
TonksieFea chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
But but he was... and then... and it ... THAT WAS AMAZING! It's a great stroy and I had to read the 'command gold part' admittadly the blonde hair confused me for a second too... then when the "Time to move on" part came aI was like OH... Wow that was mindboggelingly amazing... great job!
D-girl chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
I thought that was from Jim's POV...and that he was looking at Spock and Uhura. Good job dammed good job
ptkt chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
very nice and so very true i think!