Reviews for Thaw
Loves Jack chapter 27 . 8/27/2014
Really, really enjoyed this story...wish you would finish it!
zZhell-butterflyZz chapter 27 . 7/27/2014
I loved it! Best Gibbs/OC I've read so far! :)
Please continue! :)
MusicOfMyMind chapter 27 . 3/17/2013
awe!
GretaJ chapter 27 . 6/10/2012
I think this is just the loveliest story-must have read it about three times now. Don't suppose you have another chapter in you? You wrote all the characters so beautifully!
punkcatwitissues chapter 27 . 1/24/2012
I love this story! I love Kate's character, she really is perfect for Gibbs. And it was interesting to read a story where the rest of the team don't play a huge part, it really worked. After all, Gibbs has never shared his love life with them in the past, why would anything change? Happy to see the last update wasn't too long ago, I'll be waiting to get the next story alert when the mood strikes you to write more. Heck, I wish I liked csi, I'd read your other stuff in the meantime. :)
gosgirl chapter 27 . 12/29/2011
I've only just caught up with this whole story after a recommendation from Kesterpan, and I'm really enjoying it - very well written. It's a good glimpse into what a happy Gibbs would look and sound like - almost a brief glimpse back into his past at how he might have been with Shannon. And I do like your Katherine character too - just as feisty and sassy and caring as you'd imagine would attract a guy like Gibbs. Like the way you've tackled the ups and downs of their relationship and how it's not been all plain sailing. And we all know how much another child would mean to him.
Monkeyface-fan1 chapter 25 . 12/26/2011
More please
crystal-roses13 chapter 27 . 12/23/2011
I was so excited to see a new chapter! I hope you update again soon! I want to read more!
Monkeyface-fan1 chapter 24 . 12/23/2011
Man you got ducky's voice just right
Kesterpan chapter 27 . 12/22/2011
Absolutely thrilled to see a new chapter! Read that, loved it, so happy for Gibbs... then went back and reread the story from the beginning. Liking Kate even more. Thanks for the update!
Bamacrush chapter 27 . 12/22/2011
Wooo hoo, it was great to see an update for this!

I knew you'd come back to it eventually.

Awww, a daughter. *sniffles*

I hope you continue on with this.
dg101 chapter 27 . 12/22/2011
Fantastic worth waiting for.:))))Thank you!:)
Monkeyface-fan1 chapter 27 . 12/22/2011
He passout? And nice chapter too
Monkeyface-fan1 chapter 26 . 12/21/2011
More please
Sinedra chapter 26 . 10/11/2011
W-O-W is all I can say. It's amazing, the whole story. I won't deny that the strange breaks were a bit distracting at first but I got so into the story that I didn't even notice till you brought it up in one of your author notes. What to say that I love the most about this story? Well, I love how you stay true to Gibbs, there was never a moment where I cringed because it was too unlike him, I can easily picture him saying everything and the attitude that comes with. I also love how you put your medical knowledge into the story, gave it a very real feeling. Last but not least, the fact that it's a Gibbs/OC story and a damn great one at that (there just aren't enough OC and Gibbs). I really hope that you update soon because I'm dying to read more.