Reviews for Why Not?
Narue-Nara-chan chapter 2 . 5/20
OH NO! I THOUGHT THIS FIC WAS COMPLETE! I was not prepared (I thought I saw a 3 instead of a 2 in the chapters, I've no idea why)

Thank you for all you did, though! I LOVE IT!

I was wondering what Kaito would say (other than "*GULP* I'm so fucked")
(Even if you never update this fic again, thank you! The story was good!)

Again, thank you for the fic! I really enjoyed it!
Emerald Time chapter 2 . 4/17
2-2-2-2009?! NNNOOOOOOOO! T_T
ApoptoxinWorshipper chapter 2 . 1/31
I'm glad you haven't dropped this. I will wait forever. This is so hot
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 2 . 1/9
Sweet cinnamon rolls.
That was-
Guest chapter 2 . 10/11/2015
An excellent solution to their problems.
Now will we ever get to see what Kaito makes of this development? They /have/ speculated that he has no idea their competitive rivalry has /this/ layer to it. As much as he cares about them both, I wonder how he'd react to catching them kissing at this stage of their respective balancing acts? (No matter how Kaito reacts outwardly if this is going to work he'll probably have trouble not thinking about them kissing and inwardly blushing/drooling or revisiting it in his dreams. XD )
Guest chapter 2 . 8/10/2015
I really hope you update this :)
Heavenly Blue chapter 2 . 6/7/2015
Can you please please please update this story? I HAVE to see what happens next! Will Kaito say yes to this relationship? Who, exactly, is on the bottom and who is on the top? I'm also dying to see their friends' and parents' reaction to them being in a relationship!
And SIX YEARS?! Seriously, SIX YEARS without any sign whether you are going to update or not is kinda driving me nuts!
Wren Truesong chapter 2 . 4/5/2015
Oh gods I was not expecting to ship it so HARD. XD. may have to go write my own now...
ChocoSpazz chapter 2 . 10/10/2014
Aw so wait. Is this abandoned forever? D:
farawisa chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
is this the end? i sure hope not! please tell me that there will be more of this! please! love it so much so far and just as things get interesting. more, please!
ebonypol chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Please update soon! Please :D I'm loving this sooo much :D
ebonypol chapter 2 . 11/8/2013
Please oh please update this!' even if it's just a little bit! Please! I love this fic! Please update :D
CeruleanHolmes chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
Is this going to be continued? My my, it should! Their approach to Kuroba-kun must, it just must be told! (speaks in a Mad Hatter fashion)
Lady of the Shards chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
Oh this is intriguing. And so lovely. Well written and I also find it logical. I hope you plan to continue it.
Fallen Outcast chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
I hope that keep going great story.