Reviews for Why Not?
Heavenly Blue chapter 2 . 6/7
Can you please please please update this story? I HAVE to see what happens next! Will Kaito say yes to this relationship? Who, exactly, is on the bottom and who is on the top? I'm also dying to see their friends' and parents' reaction to them being in a relationship!
And SIX YEARS?! Seriously, SIX YEARS without any sign whether you are going to update or not is kinda driving me nuts!
Wren Truesong chapter 2 . 4/5
Oh gods I was not expecting to ship it so HARD. XD. may have to go write my own now...
ChocoSpazz chapter 2 . 10/10/2014
Aw so wait. Is this abandoned forever? D:
farawisa chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
is this the end? i sure hope not! please tell me that there will be more of this! please! love it so much so far and just as things get interesting. more, please!
ebonypol chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Please update soon! Please :D I'm loving this sooo much :D
ebonypol chapter 2 . 11/8/2013
Please oh please update this!' even if it's just a little bit! Please! I love this fic! Please update :D
CeruleanHolmes chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
Is this going to be continued? My my, it should! Their approach to Kuroba-kun must, it just must be told! (speaks in a Mad Hatter fashion)
Lady of the Shards chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
Oh this is intriguing. And so lovely. Well written and I also find it logical. I hope you plan to continue it.
Fallen Outcast chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
I hope that keep going great story.
akitty chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
Hiya! Well, I just started reading this, and I really like it, but since it hasn't updated in a few years... Would you? Pretty please?
Ryuze chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
I really like this! It doesn't say completed, but it hasn't been updated sence 2009. 0.0 Have you given up on this story? I found this thru a fav. link, so I am going to go look at your author page. I hope that this is continued...
Shara Raizel chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
oh why did you stop and not post part 3?! can you please continue this? I really want to see what happens next from kaito's point of view! i really liked reading things from shinichi (suicidal-ish angsty much?) and saguru's point of view but not i really want to see what kaito thinks! loved the make out proposition of shinichi's by the way. ;)
Sweetest Writer chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
Oooooh! I WISH you would update this amazing story of yours! .
Skittles Pie chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
Ohmigosh I just love this story so much you have to update! The vocabulary ad descriptions and just the well-thought out plot as well as the *threesome* is just so welcome and I really wish for you to update soon! I absolutely love HakuShin (though no one seems to write it :( and KaiShin, so to see those two combined where everything is equal is just really great! :D Please please please update!

Serena-loves-Angst
Guest chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
This is a wonderful story. I absolutely love the plot. Shinichi is totally awesome too. Please update soon!