Reviews for Camelot's Angels
Guest chapter 19 . 6/23/2015
*slow applause as I try to stay calm* AHDHDBJESNDshdka THATS GREAT I LOVE IT
heather XD chapter 19 . 6/10/2015
That wonderful smug moment of mine when Arthur and Merlin kiss ... (squeals with delight)
heather XD chapter 18 . 6/10/2015
Oh this one almost had me crying, oh what the hell I did shed tears! Poor Merlin I actually pictured him crying over the vrave :( but oh the last reactions of Merlin characters was funny lol
heather XD chapter 16 . 6/10/2015
Those merthur scenes ! Love them !
A-Fighterlady chapter 19 . 10/11/2014
Beautiful.
lovelydrarrylover chapter 19 . 10/10/2014
I love the little slash aat the end. I approve.
e.b chapter 19 . 11/26/2013
i loved it
Bex chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
LOVE IT!
I can just hear the characters say their lines!
Exactly what they would say aswell!
fandomenforcer chapter 19 . 4/4/2013
Incredible!
Turkeyhead987 chapter 19 . 1/13/2013
This was a BRILLIANT story, I loved it! But... The ending kinda ruined it for me... :/ I didn't like the slash paring, but that's my opinion. I really like the strong friendship they have. That's all. It makes everything epic.

I'll just pretend that chapter 18 was the last chapter.

You are an amazing writer! This was such a fun story to read! The angles seem like a good plot line for this!

Keep up the good work! Keep on writing!

ALLONS-Y! :D
Serenity Dragonrider chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
cool
Kind Baudelaire chapter 19 . 8/11/2012
This is totally amazing :)
Dean Winchester Rocks chapter 19 . 6/15/2012
I just want to say this before I nip at you. I was enjoying the story so much. The characters were a like and I might add that this was one of the best crossovers out there. The weeping angels were a good choice. But the ending totally ruined it for me. I do not like Slash and I feel like it ruined the story for me. I just felt like it wasn't needed. But that being said i loved the story just hated the ending. I just get tired of slash in stories. Anyways maybe I will just ignore the ending and pretend the last chapter was eighteen. Anyways it was a nice read until the end.
sgt pippa chapter 19 . 5/25/2012
Awesome story! I enjoyed it very much!
esking chapter 19 . 3/28/2012
This was a really great story. Thank you so much for writing it