Reviews for When You Know, You Know
HerTaintedQuill chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
This is really cute. Awesome!
EmeraldGoddess52 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Great story! :)
lonely hands chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Aw, I love Harry/Ginny fluff like this- pure cuteness! I thought you really did Ginny justice- you didn't make her overly 'fiery' or /too/ quiet, it was the perfect inbetween!

This was really well written and I liked the style of the writing, also :)
rhea lupin chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Loved it! The whole things was great, but I was really fond of the last sentences.
Writting2StayHalfSane chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Sweet take on Ginny's side of things. Great job!
x-NewGirlInTown-x chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
I think this story was awesome! I think you've caught Ginny's feelings for Harry really well.

I came across you on the "want more reviews?" topic over at HPFC, and I'm glad :)

I especially like the ending, it's so sweet! :) Well done you! :)
Schermionie chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Oh, wow. I don't usually read Harry/Ginny, and I wasn't sure about this at the beginning, but it got better and I actually liked it. Woot. I absolutely love the phrase 'when you know, you know'. It just described Ginny's feelings perfectly, I think.

Really good work.
xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I really enjoyed your take on Ginny's thoughts as she waited for Harry, especially her commentary of the Quidditch match. And the title/last paragraph, like you said, are sweet and just perfect :) Nice fic.
NickyFox13 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
this was really cute :D
JacksonFrost chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
This is really sweet. I forget how Ginny waited for him all those years, and I like how you described it. The last paragraph is very sweet. I'm kind of apathetic to Harry/Ginny fics, but I really like this one!
Wendy Brune chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
I saw this story on the Review's Lounge post. I really enjoyed it! You tied in the title well. I also really liked the final paragraph, just as you did.

There were some areas where grammar could be cleaned up, but other than that it was very well written! Maybe you could have mention something about Ginny's first year (the Chamber of Secrets!) That was a very big bonding moment between the two.

Overall, this was a short and sweet little one-shot. Nice work!
darkangel20098 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
I loved this story it was really sweet the only thing is that the kiss happened in the sixth book not the 5th any sorry to pick at such a small thing. I did really love this story I would love it if you wrote more. )
she-who-wanted-hyphens chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
i wish this wasnt a oneshot it would be a good story the title is perfect it would be awsome if yu went into detail in her first year and fith year too but mainly first.
over-rehearsed chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Aw, I loved it. I'm adding it tomroow, or I suppose... later?

Choose between the following quotes for it (I'm giving you a choice)

Love isn't a decision. It's a feeling. If we could decide who we loved, it would be much simpler, but much less magical.

-Trey Parker and Matt Stone

Love is not blind - it sees more, not less. But because it sees more, it is willing to see less.

Rabbi Julius Gordon

I like the first one, but if you find one that's better- which you probably can- I'm open to suggestions.
shopgirl152 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Reviews make my day too. I thought it was cute; very well written. I liked it.