Reviews for Have a Drink on Me
thankyouu
masterjediratgrl31 chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
this is so cute :)
Zephyr169 chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
Awwwwwwwww that was awesome :)
Panda13216 chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
Trying to make me cry aren't we? Well if that was your master plan, you succeeded.
-Panda
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Aww, poor Cas!
Weskers TARDIS chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
i died at the "i wish you were my brother" part
ZenyZootSuit chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
That was adorable! Great job!
Wicked R chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
those last words!
Destiel101 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Wow, that was heartbreaking. Great! You killed me! My murder aside, this was very well done, you should do more things like this. With Cas of course.
KleeZeeNex chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
This is probably the most realistic fic I've seen with so much crying. By that I mean it all made sense somehow, because Cas was drunk and he had a pretty good reason to go into hysterics. So good job. And it was touching, too, toward the end. I seriously considered shedding a tear or two when Cas said that he wished Dean was his brother. Another nice touch was when Cas didn't understand that he was crying. I could picture that moment really well.

So yeah. I liked it! Thanks for the read.

- Z
jackysaurr chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
By far, one of my favorites of yours! This was just amazing. The ending killed my heart. Oh gosh, you're such a great writer!
SnowAngel5683 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Poor Cas... :,(
Blissfulnightmare's True Form chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Awwww! That was brilliant and so sweet! I wanted to give Cas a hug, but I guess Dean giving Cas a hug is better. X3
dont we all love david chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
that made me cry, so beautiful.
Vanidot chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Nice warm and fuzzy just the way I like them but you know what Dean would say. No Chick flick moments. Thanks for posting!