Reviews for Have a Drink on Me
Panda13216 chapter 1 . 4/11
Trying to make me cry aren't we? Well if that was your master plan, you succeeded.
-Panda
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Aww, poor Cas!
Weskers TARDIS chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
i died at the "i wish you were my brother" part
ZenyZootSuit chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
That was adorable! Great job!
Wicked R chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
those last words!
Destiel101 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Wow, that was heartbreaking. Great! You killed me! My murder aside, this was very well done, you should do more things like this. With Cas of course.
KleeZeeNex chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
This is probably the most realistic fic I've seen with so much crying. By that I mean it all made sense somehow, because Cas was drunk and he had a pretty good reason to go into hysterics. So good job. And it was touching, too, toward the end. I seriously considered shedding a tear or two when Cas said that he wished Dean was his brother. Another nice touch was when Cas didn't understand that he was crying. I could picture that moment really well.

So yeah. I liked it! Thanks for the read.

- Z
jackysaurr chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
By far, one of my favorites of yours! This was just amazing. The ending killed my heart. Oh gosh, you're such a great writer!
SnowAngel5683 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Poor Cas... :,(
Blissfulnightmare's True Form chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Awwww! That was brilliant and so sweet! I wanted to give Cas a hug, but I guess Dean giving Cas a hug is better. X3
dont we all love david chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
that made me cry, so beautiful.
Vanidot chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Nice warm and fuzzy just the way I like them but you know what Dean would say. No Chick flick moments. Thanks for posting!
rikalynch chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
fdcluvhc ejdx fojke jhdxnrfm,e nxivcueawuxhyc4bed kuxjtawmdhcx nvkzmds jxfEHGADSXIT GKVHRFDICXKTGHRE C!

Thank you for making me cry -.-

Love this.
TeamDean79 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
This was a nice one. I liked it. Castiel is great, and the good fics about him are even greater!

And it was sad. So, so sad. Castiel telling Dean that he wishes that he was his brother...damn...it'd be awesome if he said something like that on the show.

Thanks for taking the time to write this. It was very good.
Skrita chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Aw...that's the sweetest thing...the very thing we're waiting for them to acknowledge: that he already is part of the family.

Cute story :)