Reviews for Dabbling With The Dark
Alexamalina chapter 37 . 8h
Thanks for something amazing to read :) I really liked your story.
lastcrazyhorn chapter 37 . 6/27
I favorited this story! I love Harry and Voldie fics - especially ones where he has a backbone.
lastcrazyhorn chapter 36 . 6/27
Yay! *squishes Harry and Voldie*
lastcrazyhorn chapter 20 . 6/27
Aggh. Crying in Starbucks is not the way I intended to spend this chapter.
lastcrazyhorn chapter 11 . 6/27
I hope you don't kill Snape now. I'm getting rather fond of this version of him.
lastcrazyhorn chapter 3 . 6/27
Yay, Harry! You tell 'em!
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 37 . 6/4
I so loved this

Stasia R. Ravenclaw
Ani Mei chapter 37 . 5/25
Wow. This is one of the most realistic and canonesque LVHP fic I've read. Everyone is really in character. The Harry in the beginning was showing some signs of his dark side, but his temper and attitude, while annoying, is very canon.
I enjoy LVHP fics, and it's nice to be able to sympathize with the Dark side, but too often Voldemort becomes this misunderstood softie, but come on, he rose to power not by babying his Deatheaters. I like that he still crucios people, including Harry.
It's also nice to have a Dark!Harry fic without the Light bashing. While they are very annoying and you feel indignant on Harry's behalf, I felt sympathy for the light side too.
This is just so well done and reflects so much of the canon. Great job!
TheCauldron chapter 37 . 5/24
Woo! Brilliant story! My heart positively broke for Harry having to do what he did and then being alone for ten years. :( which of course just proves your abilities as a writer. :D
Elizabeth Lilian chapter 37 . 5/5
Really, really loved this story. Great job. It was very entertaining.
lil chapter 29 . 4/17
It's knd of weird that every time Harry is with the Death Eaters and he says something, they laugh. Each and every time.
umcutie chapter 1 . 3/30
this has been like the 10th time I've read this fanfic. im simply in love w your writing and with this story
AroVolturi chapter 37 . 3/25
This was AMAZINGGGG
Beth9891 chapter 37 . 2/17
Adored this! Harry is so manipulative its brilliant :-)
Abbey Whitlock chapter 37 . 1/29
i adored this story. so good.
1,147 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »