Reviews for Dabbling With The Dark
The Critic chapter 30 . 7/18
Not that I'm complaining or anything, but I happened to notice that Voldemort uses the word 'ample' ALOT. But other then that, this story is great!
Ivystrike chapter 37 . 6/27
I love this story. I love your portrayal of such a Slytherin Harry, and I love the creativity of the plot. And lastly, I love the characteristics of the other characters and your portrayals of them too. They aren't completely evil and totally against Harry as I've seen in other stories where thye are just out for his money and plainly using him as a weapon. Dumbledore is not portrayed as a cruel and evil old man who's the "real Dark Lord", but instead he truly attempts to mend his relationship to Harry. For me, this is the most real twist on the Harry is betrayed and turns to Voldemort story. So I'd like to thank you for spending your time and effort writing this story and sharing your amazingly creative ideas with us.
JustIzzyHere chapter 3 . 6/13
Wow...Harry is badass...I LOVE IT!
JustIzzyHere chapter 2 . 6/13
Wait...I'm so confused...BUT IT'S TURNING OUT TO BE REALLY GOOD!
MargaritaS chapter 37 . 5/29
great story :)
yukinari chapter 37 . 5/18
Good
Lady Xillia chapter 1 . 4/20
Love, love the story! My go-to Harrymort fic with snakey Voldy. Thank you!
You started with a strong harry. Then turned him into a pathetic "battered wife" having him say he deserved being tortured by his so called lover is disgusting. What just because he planned to kill the man who was going to kill him?! He's now acting like all other people in abusive relationships, making excuses.
Eileenapr chapter 37 . 3/19
Loved this story great read
Oldandcranky chapter 3 . 2/27
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 37 . 2/9
I thoroughly enjoyed this :)
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 3 . 2/9
Hehe, go Harry! :D I have a feeling I will immensely enjoy this fic
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 31 . 1/28
I'm not sure I can finish this. Harry's stupidity in the last chapter still has me in a funk.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 30 . 1/28
Bruh. He better not do that dumb shit of having voldy kill him for a fake betrayal. I don't even understand why he's not seeing the at least 2 different ways it can be interpreted. Hell the most obvious one is that it's been fulfilled already. They "killed" each other when Harry was still a baby. Who's to say Harry WASN'T dead for a moment? Then Harry killed him twice more at age 11 and 12. You've killed the fucker 3 times I think the murder part is more than covered. Then there's the fact that living and surviving are two different things. Living isn't something that you really do in war times or with the Dursleys if you're magical, it's something you survive. And dammit Harry you're still playing into Dumbledore's interpretation of you one of you HAVING to kill each other. Fucking idiot. If you believe it's going to play out on its own anyway like it hasn't already then you don't need to try and force it dumbass. Gawd Harry use that brain!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 29 . 1/28