Reviews for Dabbling With The Dark
AWESOME!
ruinedsandwich chapter 21 . 3/6/2016
SCREW YOU TOM
SoldierOfApathy chapter 37 . 2/15/2016
This fanfic is bloody brilliant! I've re-read it at least three times now, and I just can't explain how amazing it is. You've made Lord Voldemort exactly the way I imagined him and you are possibly the only person (in the vast list of my LVHP fanfictions anyway) who makes Bellatrix absolutely amazing. I love Bella and her less than sane side, but everyone makes her either too insane, in love with her Lord or even Harry's lover. And then they just decide to kill her, send her off or just give her to Harry as a gift for the death of his dogfather. She's absolutely perfect and nobody seems to realize her brilliantness(is that even a word?)! Anyway, I planned for this to be only short review about the perfection of this fic, but my fingers seemed to be moving on their own now and I'm just ranting. I'll stop now. I'll kneel before you with my head touching the ground and thank you for the superbness of this fic. THANK YOU~ **
Hp fic chapter 37 . 1/30/2016
When I first read this fic I fell in love with but I forgot it's name and I was so upset about it and for months this story would always come back to me and I was frustrated because I forgot the name until last night when I was thinking about this fic and Nyx Myst popped into my head so put it into my notes so I could look it up in the morning I was so happy when it turned out to be the author of this amazing fic it's been a pleasure reading it.
rigger42 chapter 37 . 12/24/2015
This was a lot of fun. I love it when Harry is unrepentant dark without being petty about it. Lol. You made his reasoning very thorough and believable.
kaycross1184 chapter 20 . 12/15/2015
Wow I love Harry-gone-bad stories but I wasn't expecting to CRY! Hope the rest of the story is as good.
phoenixgirl26 chapter 37 . 12/3/2015
This is the best Harry/Voldemort story I've ever read, I enjoyed it so much that I didn't stop reading until it was finished. Thank you for sharing, :)
XxElementalStormxX chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
Oh my
KitkatMoon chapter 37 . 11/12/2015
Great story
Scarlette Hero chapter 37 . 10/28/2015
Wow, I think this is the only chapter where he's actually referred to as "Harry", which is pretty cool I have to say. Definitely an interesting read overall :)
kitiku01 chapter 37 . 10/17/2015
I love it! I love it! I love it! More please...
LoveableOkie chapter 7 . 10/16/2015
There is a lot of chuckling in this
E-Loveless chapter 4 . 10/5/2015
I love this Harry. Dark!Harry says all the things real Harry should have been saying for ages. Excellent fic, very edgy, intriguing, and deliciously dark. ;D
1,370 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »