Reviews for Dabbling With The Dark
ChaoticMinds chapter 14 . 2/10/2019
Wait, wait. So does he really look like that, or does he really look like his semi-snake bipedal form? Burgh. I'm confused.
jdg0l1n1 chapter 5 . 1/28/2019
Very fun story so far. Your Voldemort is so charmingly evil. The dark characters have so much more...character.
582Raven chapter 20 . 1/14/2019
...
582Raven chapter 15 . 1/14/2019
Wow... Savage.
582Raven chapter 14 . 1/14/2019
I love these two they're freaking adorable
LoganTheLoneWolf chapter 37 . 1/8/2019
5/10
Animelover20003 chapter 37 . 1/8/2019
Amazing!
moniholly118 chapter 37 . 12/19/2018
This was a good read! Very much enjoyed the casual attitude among the death eaters, I also liked that Bellatrix was portrayed as a friend instead of being written off as too evil as is the case in a lot of other HPLV fics.
But one thing that threw me off THE ENTIRE STORY: why is Harry’s name only ever used in dialogue and not in the descriptions? It was extremely confusing reading Harry just described as “he”, even in the same paragraph as talking about another male. Ex, Voldemort did something and then he did something else. But the He means Harry and not Voldemort?
Anyway other than all that confusion it was a well plotted storyloved the ending
Yammma.X chapter 37 . 12/3/2018
This was absolutely amazing! Defiantly my favourite harry x Voldemort story out there that I've read and probably my favourite dark harry fanfic too! I love that even though it's not realistic in the way harry joins Voldemort it still shows at the beginning how much they hated each other and how there relationship changed slightly instead of immediatly being head over heels for each other like some fics I've read. 33
Millie072 chapter 25 . 11/15/2018
This story is extremely interesting, which is why you get reviews, not because you asked for them. What is more curious is you have nearly 6000 favs & follows with not quite 1300 reviews. This is a multiple re-read for me, and there are new things picked up with each reading. FFnet won't allow more than one review per chap, who remembers what chap you reviewed 4-5 yrs ago? As for the SS/HP relationships, I've never been able to believe Harry would forgive Snape for the way he was treated long enough to form a relationship. If he loved Lily the way it was portrayed, how could he treat Harry like crap for so long, then fall in love with HER son? There is some excellent fiction of SS/HP, well conceived & very well written. (Pretty Boy by Debstheslytherinsnapefan personal fav) Oddly enough I find HP/LV more believable. Weird.
Millie072 chapter 3 . 11/14/2018
In all the fan fiction reading I've done, no one has called Bellatrix Bitch-atrix. It fits her perfectly. Kudos for an original idea. About time Harry lost it, telling off Dumbledore, Snape & McGonagall. Will he refuse McG's detentionalso?
J chapter 37 . 11/11/2018
very enjoyable! thank you :)
IIEarlGreyII chapter 37 . 11/9/2018
This is probably one of my favorite Harry/Voldemort stories. It's very dark, and very fun at times. While I definitely think Voldy is a bit too open with Harry, overall I would still say I believe it. I find it a bit shocking how dark Harry becomes, but overall I am fine with it. I would recommend it if you are interested in a good Harry/Voldemort team up story.
M chapter 37 . 11/6/2018
I binge-reas this in 2 days and I have to say it's one of my favorites now. I have no idea how I haven't found it before now, I thought I have read every good HP/LV fix there is but luckily, it looks like I was wrong. Thanks for writing this!
Perhentian chapter 37 . 10/23/2018
It is really a cool fic and I enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing it!
1,370 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »