Reviews for Dabbling With The Dark
Song of the Nightingale chapter 2 . 12/7/2009
Mm, it's a little better this time; and reply to your previous reply, I think that since you tried, I suppose I can go along with this. It's just an advice anyway, but straining my eyes to focus on the words is a little too painful for me, that's why I speak out what my mind was thinking, and hope you don't mind.

So far, it's getting interesting, and I can see that, it's different from the other fics with similiar plots.

All Harry is doing but following what Voldemort wants, is rather refreshing. You don't see many of this in other fics, since i bet they will use up another chapter to show how confuse Harry is, and how he's doubting Dumbledore, but this, no, it's a rather refreshing read.

I like how different it is, espiecially when Harry talk back to his uncle, showing his rude side in front of Dumbledore, and how he handle Kreacher, and sort of amusing, that the elf is being put into Hogwarts.

Mm, nice job, keep it up, and I suppose I will start reading the next chapter.
Jahoda-Berry chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Not enough good Harry/Voldemort fics out there. I'm looking forward to how this one will turn out. *putting on my alert list*

Please update soon :)
tttuuu chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Wonderful chapter!
Song of the Nightingale chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Mm, this is getting interesting.

Although, those thick paragraphs are really hurting my eyes. The good read sort of makes up for it, though.

Vernon is finally making himself useful- as a labrat, of course.

It's a genius of you, making Vernon taking the book instead of Harry himself, because I'm sure that he would thought up of many reasons to not do so.

Harry's emotions are a little confusing to me... But I'm sure that he's confused as well.

I will look forward to the next chapter... Hope to see that it will be longer, and the events were moving faster... Or jusst make it longer.

It's an interesting one :]