Reviews for Are We Human?
Madam RinRin chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Amazing Story. That should be the title :)

The emotion, the power, the feelings. I wanted to cry so bad, and the way you wrote it was so beautiful, it was as if I could feel what Yugi was feeling, and I couldn't help but read it twice.

Great job. Amazing Job. Wonderful.

Perfect. Absolutely perfect.
yuyuyashasrain chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
That was the barest, truest, most honest thing I've ever read. It's real and unbelievable all at the same time, like some truth you want to deny but you know you can't. I love the originality and the feeling behind it, and I love that there's no empty promises or rays of hope, just dealing with it, like real life. It's real, it's painful, you can't ignore it, and you can't spend the rest of your life looking for a way out that probably doesn't exist... It was beautiful and perfect and tragic and left me feeling kinda empty, which is a strangely welcome antidote to all the fluff on this site. You get sick of reading about happy endings after a while, and you want someone to leave the main character broken, not just so you can relate, but also to break up the monotony... I dunno, I should quit. Anyway, it was... wow. I just have no choice but to favorite this and go look at other stuff from you. You have a gift.
Sammiieeoo chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Aww :) Such a cute, in a way, little one-shot :D
Raina1 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
This is the best fic using the 'Yugi/Yami sleep together the night before the duel' plot I have ever read, and I've read a lot of them. I got a lump in my throat at the end of it. This is absolutely beautiful and should get more reviews than it does. I love all of your other work too, but this is the first piece I've ever read of your Yugioh work, and by far my most favorite.
NatashaReyna chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
That was some other word other than beautiful that I can't think of right now...maybe "divine" fits. You laid Yuugi's feelings out perfectly, and with thier lovemaking, it just FIT.
MidnightsFantasy chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
It's been a long time since I've read a fanfiction where the emotions are so indepth, that I could feel them. Not many authors type like that anymore. Absolutely amazing. I cried at the end, and it's been a long time since I've cried at a fanfiction too. Keep doing what you do, it was just...omg I can't describe it haha
SawyerSeville19 chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
That was sad...but sweet!

It made me sad. But happy at the same time!

I loved it! Instant fave!
Raexa chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
*wipes eyes*

;-; That was so sad.. But in a beautiful way Poor Yugi ;-; I seriously want to nom the creator for ending the series in such a jerky way DX *goes off to hunt for fluff and make the sad feelings go away*

Catch you later

Naomie
Creature of Habit chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
You nearly brought me to tears reading this. Oh. My. God. Just stunning. Absolutely stunning. One of the most beautiful things I have ever had the pleasure to read. Thank you for writing this.
marie.antoniette chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Yumi: BUAH!

There, there, it's going to be ok-

Yumi: Promise?

Yeah... *sniff*

Yumi: Why aren't you crying? You always cry when you read stories like this.

I've cried to many times. But believe me delora, I tried so hard nor to cry. I wanted, oh how I wanted but I can't. Yami is gone-

Yumi: And it hurts so much! BUAH!

Yes, but he is never coming back. We need to move on, Yugi needs to move on, and you captured that feeling pretty well. Congrats to that! *claps*

Yumi: *claps while sniffing*