Reviews for Right There
mudifhom chapter 26 . 5/16
I have just found this story and I know its old so you might not be checking reviews anymore. But I needed to comment. Your fear of handling serious issue is very annoying and disappointing. 1st off you bring out Edward's issue about money being stollen from him. Then you do nothing to resolve it. 2nd you bring out Jasper issue with Alice telling his parents and there also you do nothing. Now its Jasper being slapped with sexual harassment. Just what you do nothing. Why bring up such serious sensitive issue and then your answer is to run away. why could you not just say that Jasper and Edward decided to work together in the club. Instead of making such claims seems they can be solved by sweeping them under the floor. I don't mind when stories focus on light side of life.

But as gay people are faced with the problems you are pointing out its disappointing when someone who has people who are reading their story minimises the problems of gays buy just saying "oh he resigns, oh he lost every cent and let it be, oh she fucked him good and he let it go"
Kiintastic chapter 33 . 5/2
I loved this story! Amazing! I think both Edward and Jasper are perfectly written! The pain, the confusion, all of it! I was pretty upset about Edward pushing Jasper when he wasn't ready, but I do understand him.
Oh and the ending. Loved it! In your face Mrs. Hale! Tho I wouldn't been surprised if Jasper forgave her, I know how it feels to be abandoned by your parent. And I also know how it feels to get back in touch, and start over with the parent. But if I was Jasper, I would've done the exact same thing!
I loved this, and I'll be checking out your other stories. Love your way of telling a story! You rock! ;p
Keltyr chapter 33 . 2/5
I like the way it turned out. Karma is a bitch mrs hale!
Keltyr chapter 32 . 2/5
Happy Dancing!
Keltyr chapter 25 . 2/5
Well done Jen!
Keltyr chapter 24 . 2/5
Your beta is dead right!
Keltyr chapter 21 . 2/4
I am thoroughly enjoying your story, even though I want to hit the self-centered bar stewards upside of the head (Rosalies way lol) often...yoyo emotions here. Good slash too!
BarbyBells chapter 33 . 1/21
Wow! Such a beautiful story! I love it! I'm reading this and thinking where was I when this story was written? Hahaha I completely love it! You have a way with words girl! Seriously! And you have the perseverance that being a writer entails. I'm gonna watch and see if I'll read another of yours stories
Guest chapter 2 . 3/23/2015
he so want Edward if they hook p again it would make thing even more interesting
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
I love the first chapter and cant wait to read the rest please tell me u actually finished the story and then later on after I get really into the story do you decide to stop writing the story and im left with nothing
Soulmate Ficwriter chapter 10 . 1/27/2015
Ahhh... Such sweet angst. Poor boys. But I know they'll work it out. Right?
Soulmate Ficwriter chapter 3 . 1/25/2015
Awe! Jasper crying for Edward and having a jealous breakdown over Edward's date...! Squeeee!
Soulmate Ficwriter chapter 2 . 1/25/2015
Hmmmmm... How long will take for these too to admit their feelings?!
Soulmate Ficwriter chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
Saw this recced on facebook. Loving it so far!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Can't wait to get into this! Thanks a bunch!
1,951 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »