Reviews for Be Prepared To Die
stephcullen2000 chapter 23 . 12/14/2013
I love it so please update again soon and maybe you could read one of my stories x
daisesndaffidols chapter 23 . 12/11/2013
I'm so glad that you decided not to kill him off!
laurelboneslover14 chapter 22 . 11/30/2011
Well that was horribly sad...I think you should make an epilogue that tells us Booth was cured, found a single airplane pilot, and flew back to DC. Then he walks into the Jeffersonian when Brennan is the only one there and they hug :P That would make this story so much better :)
mendenbar chapter 22 . 11/30/2011
Every story has its own logical conclusion. For this story, Booth's death was it. I can find no fault. I don't know that I "enjoyed" this story, but I am glad I read it.
loverofbones chapter 21 . 11/29/2011
You have to write more you can't leave us like this, your story is great I was crying at the end and scared to death that the other people would figure out who she really was. Please update soon.
wolfhead chapter 21 . 11/21/2011
Go Brennan! :)

I hope Booth is still alive...
mendenbar chapter 21 . 11/21/2011
Booth may be in a world of hurt here as snake anti-venon is specific to the snake species. Generally, they are not interchangeable. Here's hoping...
daisesndaffidols chapter 20 . 8/22/2011
I just came across this story. Any chance new chapters are coming?
Guest chapter 20 . 5/24/2011
I just read the whole story. It is great.

You have to go on! Really you are talented.

Great cliffhangers an exciting plot. Give us more

From that :)
anthropomorphizer chapter 20 . 2/2/2011
A very impressive story - I look forward to reading more!
mendenbar chapter 20 . 1/24/2011
Change in plot line is okay with me, RL seldom runs in straight lines in the first place.
Cremant chapter 19 . 1/19/2011
OMG. I am so glad that they found help. Booth survives? right? Looking forward to more.
gadzooks97 chapter 18 . 1/15/2011
AHH NO! A CLIFFY! *is shocked* UPDATE SOON! :D
mendenbar chapter 18 . 1/14/2011
Glad YOU know it had to be a viper (pythons generally crush their victims and generally aren't particularly poisonous.) I liked the chapter. You did a good job with Booth's inner dialogue.
geraghtyvl chapter 18 . 1/14/2011
Please update soon..And where the heck is Bones?