Reviews for Be Prepared To Die
Jay chapter 11 . 5/7/2018
Now here I have a problem. Two men vs a trained Army Ranger turned FBI Agent. A trained former soldier who you just said was the best a few chapters ago. It doesn’t matter how big the two men were, Booth is trained to kill men with his bare hands. He could’ve taken those two quick.
Guest chapter 23 . 2/15/2016
this was a good story
stephcullen2000 chapter 23 . 12/14/2013
I love it so please update again soon and maybe you could read one of my stories x
daisesndaffidols chapter 23 . 12/11/2013
I'm so glad that you decided not to kill him off!
laurelboneslover14 chapter 22 . 11/30/2011
Well that was horribly sad...I think you should make an epilogue that tells us Booth was cured, found a single airplane pilot, and flew back to DC. Then he walks into the Jeffersonian when Brennan is the only one there and they hug :P That would make this story so much better :)
mendenbar chapter 22 . 11/30/2011
Every story has its own logical conclusion. For this story, Booth's death was it. I can find no fault. I don't know that I "enjoyed" this story, but I am glad I read it.
loverofbones chapter 21 . 11/29/2011
You have to write more you can't leave us like this, your story is great I was crying at the end and scared to death that the other people would figure out who she really was. Please update soon.
wolfhead chapter 21 . 11/21/2011
Go Brennan! :)

I hope Booth is still alive...
mendenbar chapter 21 . 11/21/2011
Booth may be in a world of hurt here as snake anti-venon is specific to the snake species. Generally, they are not interchangeable. Here's hoping...
daisesndaffidols chapter 20 . 8/22/2011
I just came across this story. Any chance new chapters are coming?
Guest chapter 20 . 5/24/2011
I just read the whole story. It is great.

You have to go on! Really you are talented.

Great cliffhangers an exciting plot. Give us more

From that :)
anthropomorphizer chapter 20 . 2/2/2011
A very impressive story - I look forward to reading more!
mendenbar chapter 20 . 1/24/2011
Change in plot line is okay with me, RL seldom runs in straight lines in the first place.
Cremant chapter 19 . 1/19/2011
OMG. I am so glad that they found help. Booth survives? right? Looking forward to more.
asgbajsbfla11 chapter 18 . 1/15/2011