Reviews for Nowhere to hide
xSuperxXerox chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I really liked your story. kai really is a great friend. It was mosr graphic then I expected but it was still good. good job
Chaseha-Wing chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
That was nicely done. Even though it was only friendship it was still good. I actually kinda like it better then most fics, who have them come out of the closet and then start F*ing like rabbits in heat (lol, sorry if I just scared u). Ya, this seemed a lot more realistic, and more manly as well. Great work, maybe they could become an item later, but not immediately. Great work.
Jellybean chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
*glomps you supermegatightly*

THANK YOU! *glomps again* I LOVE it. Everyone's reaction to Ray's dream noises were brilliant, I couldn't help laughing. I find oral a bit icky but the general limey bit was good.

So I liked that bit, especially Tyson's reaction, and AW Kai is such a cute friend! Although, I'm looking forward to them getting together at Xmas. XD

"But if you expect me to sit and talk about hot guys with you, then we'll have a problem.”"

So you think, Kai, so you think.

Anyway, I g2g school now :( so thank you very very much - what do you want for Xmas again?

Love your Jelly