Reviews for Line of Questioning
Ohsochich chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
PLLEEAASE Tell me you wrote more
A sequel
A companion fic
SOMETHING
I NEED more
I have to know everything that happens next
Blackthorn Ashe chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
I love this story!
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
This is a good display of why knowledge of the existence of halfas tends to be one of the most significant clues to linking Fenton and Phantom realistically. And of course Valerie torturing him in this fashion is quite amusing. It is easy to imagine where the rest of that conversation went. Thank you for posting.
X59 chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
This is pretty good and I just loved how Valerie decided to mess with Danny at the end.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
continue dammit! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Lol! Oh Valerie...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
are you going to continue?
Riddell Lee chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
This is a absolutely brilliant! I very much enjoyed how you portrayed Danny - Valarie as well. Plus the writing style is pleasant and easy on the eyes. Not touch description, not too much dialogue. I really hope you update soon!
Pinnatus chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Can I say most realistic and hilarious "what if" ever? This would happen right before PP so PP could still happen with an AU in regards to Valerie. I absolutely love this!

Well written, both are completely in character and the subtly of Danny's sarcasm, anger and panic is evident. I especially love how you started off the fic to make this situation possible to begin with.

Overall its a great job and I'm definitely favoriting it.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Loved it. :D Absolutely loved it.
jeanette9a chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Giggle, poor Danny!
Little bit 1o1 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Me update soon ,i'll like to kown what happends next.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Haha. This is such a great story! I love the Valerie / Phantom tension you've put in here while keeping them both in character. And Danny is so great trying to come up with excuses and explanations for everything without giving his secret away. Your style is really descriptive and easy to read; you don't force anything but let the plot flow naturally. I really liked this piece. Great job!

Sapphireswimming
Danny Phantom Phanatic chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Good story. You did great at keeping the characters in their usually attitudes. though Val was a bit OOC but i guess she had to be for the story to be good! I know i do contradict myself :)
Wintermoth chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
XDD very well written, and very amusing. KUDOS! You know how many DP fanfics suck? This didn't! :D