Reviews for Unexpected chapter 25 . 5/25
I don't know what to say.

This story... it was becoming one of my very favorites. This chapter... this ending. It destroyed any inclination I might have had to read it again. Or any of your other stories.

The first 23 chapters were wonderfully constructed. Insightful, and full of true character portrayals. These last two were... hasty. Rushed and horrible. Bella, in the books, was willing to give up anything - even her new husband, for her child. We had nearly a dozen chapters about her depression over his departure - and she would've risked it all for this baby... their baby.

How is it plausible that the death of her only child invites a mere mention in a chapter. That this story could be finished so callously and quickly.

It had the shock factor, if that is what you wanted. But all it leaves me with is a bitter taste in my mouth and a sadness for what could have been.
mygooddog chapter 25 . 3/22
I loved your story up to the end. Your ending sucked. You left so many thing unanswered. And you KILLED the baby!
AlexandraaCullen chapter 25 . 1/29
I really loved this story, well up to chapter 23 anyway. Honestly you are a great writer, but the ending was weak. The ending changed my whole point of view on this story. I was not happy with the way you chose to end the story. The story was abruptly finished, it wasn't much of an ending. You left many questions unanswered, leaving readers wondering what happens. I did really like the rest of the story though, you are an amazing worrier otherwise.
alextraviolet chapter 25 . 8/6/2012
This was depressing! The lost of a child
goldseadragon chapter 22 . 7/19/2012
Thank you for not going with the usual World Salad approach to Cullen Baby Naming, it makes me want to gag.
goldseadragon chapter 19 . 7/19/2012
I'm still waiting for Bella to give Edward hell about the abuse she suffered from the girls at school. She is entirely too much of a pushover.
Drithligh chapter 25 . 4/25/2011
Hmm... I liked the story, but it ended too quickly there for my taste. Seems like that last chapter could at least have been longer, if not turned into two or three chapters. Seriously, so few fan fics have a tragic ending that this really needed some extra resolution. I understand that we, the readers, are left to imagine whether Bella will be able to overcome her sorrows, but I really wish this had just a bit more to the very end. I can't even decide if I like this ending or not. The whole story was very realistic and dealt with Bella's hardships, but none of it was overly tragic. Then to just throw an immense horror right at the end with no warning... Well, honestly I just don't know what to say. Although, I suppose that happens in real life. Things go on the way they should until they suddenly don't.

I think I'm going to add this story to my favorites list because I really enjoyed the detail, the character interaction and the fact that this story was different in important ways from most other New Moon AUs I've read. Thanks for writing it. Even though I'm still horrified with the ending I really enjoyed reading it.
Drithligh chapter 24 . 4/25/2011
I love that you had Victoria attack with something other than a newborn army. And you've seriously got me freaked out about Bella and Baby's safety.
jbrjaw27 chapter 25 . 4/1/2011
Lame ending. The whole story was so well. Written until the end. What a op out. You betrayed your own characters by ending it the way you did. You are such a wonderful writer. What a shame. Good luck with future stories.
qwertyuiop123456789 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
decent story, but really bad ending. I feel like I have wasted my time reading this, and I regret the time I wasted reading it.

I hate stories like this, with pointless, stupid endings. Good job making a story with potential bad, because of the ending.
cheap ending chapter 25 . 12/13/2010
You killed the baby? why would you do that, especially the way you did it?I understand that not all stories have happy endings and you probably wanted the story to leave an impression, but the way you did it left a bad impression. The death happened so quick and unexpected that instead of bringing meaning to the story you cheapened it by using a death as an easy way to make the story stand out. I did enjoy the story and thought it was great but the way you ended it ruined it.
misswella chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
um i wasted hours reading this story from start to finish and you gave an ending like that. just must the whole story feel cheap, empty and unfinished. what a waste of a good story with that lazy, half ass ending.
mysinger chapter 25 . 11/7/2010
Please, please, please do an epilogue or a sequel. This is such a good story but it feels unfinished.
mysinger chapter 24 . 11/7/2010
Ouch! Poor Bella. I thought the Cullens were being drawn away from Bella, but I didn't expect phony Emmett or Rosalie. That Vampire could do a lot of damage and not just to Bella. Well done!
mysinger chapter 23 . 11/7/2010
I like how Edward is there to take care of Bella through her pregnancy. Since he is on board with Bella having this baby his position isn't being taken over by Rosalie as it was in Breaking Dawn. I also like that Lauren and Jessica are afraid of Bella. It is quite funny. I hope that Victoria doesn't hurt Charlie.