Reviews for The Long Letter
Fruitcake49 chapter 1 . 4/10
keep going
iafaS chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
So what did he find in the closet?
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Lol , I really liked ur story. Sirius' rambling is hilarious. I wish you finished it 'cuz i wanted to know, wth did sirius find in hhis closeT?
WhiteFang001 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
entertaining so far. I had thought that this was a one shot but it's obviously not - so please update! :)
Intelligensia chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
see my review for your other story. It's the same thing here.

Brilliant

And I'm still begging you to update all your stories.

Iza
Zarohk Korobase chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Crazy, accurate, amazing. Dumbledore was clearly trying to make Snape into a hero. So really, the way Dumbledore is treating Harry in the books is his second try at making a hero. That makes sending Harry to the Dursleys make sense, since Harry was sort of supposed to be Snape 2.0

By the way, great story. What did Sirius find?
Star chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Okay, someone really needs to stop using the HP characters as thinly-disguised mouthpieces for their own grudge-y screeds against HP canon. Putting your complaints about HPs characters into Siriuss mouth doesnt make them any more convincing or less whiny, simply because its a character I recognize whos saying the words; much less does it make for a believable depiction of Siriuss character. All it makes for is very bad fic, so now you dont even have the assurance most writers do of having written a decently-recreational story worth reading.

I didnt mean to turn this review into a flame, because normally if I come across a story I cant enjoy, I just bypass it. But cause of this summary: A letter in which Black tries to tell Harry about something he found in his closet., I came into the story expecting to read something that Sirius might have believably said or written to Harry, not a vitriolic bawl about why a Snapefanit cant get over a fictional characters fictional nemeses. Thanks for the waste of time.
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
0_o What the heck did he find in the closet that was soo important to write the letter about in the first place, only to then not mention what the heck it was? Please tell me there is more to come. I wanna know what he found that's soo distressing. _ Will be waiting.
destroying tokyo chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
This is really interesting. I like how you write Sirius and his perceptions of everybody, especially Snape and Dumbledore.
The Fictionist Aura chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
:) This is funny!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Actually, Sirius might have included some other questions-like why is he a prisoner at Grimmauld Place, now that Wormtail is known to be alive? Or why he received no trial to begin with? Couldn't possibly have anything to do with keeping Sirius from having custody of Harry...

And it is a good question why Dumbledore never told the Marauders to lay off Snape, although you would think that the safety of the students going there really ought to be important to the guy who runs it.

But I suspect Harry will only use this letter for ammo so he can hate Snape some more. After all, it's much easier to hate the greasy git than to ask oh, say, 'why was I left with people that you knew were abusing me?'
YuriyTalaIvanov chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
what? *bewildered look* this isnt finished? finish this! i want more!
RoseRedMisery chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
you are planning on continuing this right?
iloveshimmer chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
This story has quite an interesting start!

I'm intrigued about this "thing" Sirius found and am wondering what it could possibly be?

The relationship you described between Severus and Lily evoke Wuthering Heights (maybe I'm over-thinking it but your Severus reminds me of Heathcliff).

Sirius' horrible grammar (not that I'm any better) is well characterized and keeps the reader aware that he is the narrator. Well done! Please continue?
dreamingallthetime chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
I liked it and I hope there's more. I hope to hear more about Lily, because in the book we never really find out much about her. Also, I never like how she abandoned Snape. Your piece really seemed like it was coming from Sirius' point of view, angry and a little rambling. Good work.