Reviews for The Stuff of Legends
Mikiri's Revenge chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Durin the story it says pendant of courage twice. Good story though.
ms.ms chapter 16 . 10/3/2012
im not sure i get ch15 and16
Baby-Ayatane chapter 16 . 8/3/2012
'Twas an illusion? But, it was so real!
I have to say, I love this. I zipped through it and read it again because it wss that good. Usually, High School fics like this are, well, executed weakly. Then there are short bursts of strongness and you just want to give up.
But this whole thibg was strong, well written, and you kind of fall in love with the cast.
I just, I really admire how you can take these well-loved characters and make them your own. It's like you know them as friends, and you're simply telling their stpry to someone else.
I have mixed feelings about the illusion thing. I'm glad it was an illusion, but at the same time, I'm not. It makes me feel so relieved that Sheik and Zelda are okay, that Link can live happily with them. But at the same time, I felt like meeting Midna and Aryll was a painful reminder of what could have been, and all the things that the cast goes through together along with their friends and family was a lie. It's certainly a refreshing twist however, so do know that I appreciate it.
I enjoyed this, through and through. Please don't stop writing.
Yuka Muntou chapter 16 . 6/18/2011
I LIKE IT! 3
DreamsComeFromtheHeart chapter 16 . 5/23/2011
I have a feeling that I'll probably leave a review on all your stories. I hope you don't mind! But anyways, another amazing story. I like the Modern setting/fantasy crossover. I kinda did that with mine, actually. Well, on to read The Triforce Wars(you should probably expect another review)!
Tymaporer chapter 16 . 3/21/2011
I have mixed feelings about this. Namely, the fact that this is probably the only time I'll ever see a high school AU done right, and the desire for a different ending. To me, AUs with actual alternate universe components (e.g., a modernized setting) should be kept separate from the original material, only drawing from it, never joining together. And after all these years of living in their world, it's rather jarring to suddenly have them be put into the Zelda universe, even if they were supposedly meant to be there all along.

My point is, I loved this story as it was and wish greatly that their world would have stayed the way it was. Without all the fantasy elements...I wish you could have pulled the old story off in a more modern style. It's like you spent all this time and effort building this amazing high school AU (again, done right, which is very rare) only to tear it down.

Would you ever consider rewriting this? Because I would love nothing more than to see this story as a true AU rather than some sort of illusion-world, and with a more realistic rehashing of the same old magic-based plot. I loved it until it began to revert to the game universe, around when all the paranormal things started happening; it felt like something was wasted. Take this example: I like hot dogs. And I like whipped cream. But putting whipped cream on a hot dog just tastes...wrong.

I hope you will perhaps write an alternate, more modern version of the second half at some point. If not, well, I have the power of imagination, but it's much weaker and less satisfying than if I'm reading something written by someone else. I really do wish their world had stayed their world.

Oh, but with nobody dying.
Millennium Chick of the 90s chapter 16 . 2/21/2011
WOW! It is very difficult to think of a good review when one is lost for words. this story just continualy tugged at my heartstrings. and in chapter 15/10 (whichever) i cant believe that Ganondorf acctually did something for the good of the world instead of his usual bit. its a shame though that Link had to watch Zelda and Shiek die. this story is great and i hope you write more like it.

Hey, I guess I found the words to say ;)
Guest chapter 16 . 1/9/2011
now dont get me wrong but USUALLY i hate yaoi storys. its not tha the yaoi thing bugs me its the of yaoi storys are usually horrible. now me being bi, i have no problem reading good yaoi storys. SO i absolutly loved this. it was at great supernatural/modern AUish style, and very heart warming. not to mention how well you wrote it. i loved it alot, tho im a highschool story zelinker. great story, i was very impressed.
darkwolflink1 chapter 16 . 11/25/2010
oh my god! this story is written so well! i cryed in chapter 15. you anr one damn good writter and i can't wait for more of your stories well done and good luck for the rest of ryour stories.

THIS IS AWSOME!
darkwolflink1 chapter 5 . 10/28/2010
i love this story so much! i like the way you have written it even the little seens for the four swords group.
Sheikah Ninja chapter 16 . 10/18/2010
OMG! How did i not review this when i forst read it it is amazing i love it and you should write more.
sheiksleopardthong chapter 16 . 8/7/2010
I'm so glad you decided on a happy ending. I've read too many LinkxSheik with sad endings.
sheiksleopardthong chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
My mum entered NaNoWriMo a few years ago. It took up so much of her time...lol

Writing a fanfiction for it is a good idea!
imafirinmahlazor chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
but first the hero had to gather the three mystical pendants; the pendant of courage, the pendant of power and of course the pendant of courage... wait, what?
k-shee chapter 16 . 2/20/2010
It's done. Amazing work! But...being the slow-minded idiot that I am, I don't get the concept of the illusion and the general timeline o_e help?