Reviews for Pink And Orange
Lost Guy chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
dawww. this sir has made me cry manly tears of joy... very sad tears of joy. Favorited!
l3largus chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
This is one of the best stories about (one of the coolest characters evah!)Jeremiah. I loved how you gave his perpective about Lelouch's death, also how you had a code geass feel. Yeah that little ending for them SUCKED!
Halo001 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
aw this was so cute i loved it

and yes like you i was not satisfied with that 3 second ending
StaminaRose chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
first point - Adorable cutesy wutesy fluffy wuffy fiction of one of my favourite anime characters of all time. he has be sold from the moment i saw him, but every time i saw Jeremiah he was better and better. With the climax of his coolness defeating Anya, in a sequence which is probably the single most awesome thing anyone has ever done in anime. Anya is another adorable little one, and i loved how her little diary worked and loved even more the fact she lived with Jeremiah.

I often wondered about that to be honest, what their relationship could possibly be. because try as i might, i couldnt imagine Anya needing a father figure...

second point - Nina Einstein doesnt deserve any hatred! Its like Momo Hinamori all over again -_-. I didnt see one thing she did that wasnt completely understandable. well, except for the table rubbing because ive never thought that could possibly feel good. but whatever she wants.

So yah, good luck.
Snowrosex3 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Aww this is cute. I like how you portrayed Jeremiah and dove into some of his inner feelings about the execution and such.
Demiun chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
lol Orange-kun.

was funny, I like... Sort of had the feeling I would have expected from code geass had it been a bit of a lighter tone...

on a slightly related note. Do you think haveing a wicked blade like his would go against my characters vow? is it a simple weapon?