Reviews for Order Up
Karama9 chapter 14 . 11/8/2011
You have no idea how disturbing I find the idea of bread or milk that never expires. Ketchup, oddly, less so.

It's nice to see Annie again! Loving her 'not-interrogation' technique. She really is good at hassling people. Good for her. :)

And now I want to taste waffles with a hint of red velvet cake.
88dragon06 chapter 4 . 11/8/2011
In the middle of reading the story, but I had to stop and review this chapter. It was great! My fav so far. Thought you wrote Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow real well. The scene where Snake and Storm are talking to the group had me laughing good. I liked how you wrote Beach Head and your character is cool too. That's all for now, on to the next chapter.
SilenceintheStorm chapter 14 . 11/8/2011
I loved this chapter. I thought the story of naked Ted was very clever. I also think that you made her interrogation tactics believable, not many can do that. I can't wait for the next update.
zenbon zakura chapter 14 . 11/7/2011
ouchies attacking a mans manhood, if he didnt react to that he would have to be a monk or not a man yikes
hetty chapter 13 . 8/31/2011
When are you going to publish the next chapter? I really like this story and Zartan is one of my favorites.
jmac chapter 13 . 8/29/2011
I've missed this story SO much! I hope you haven't given up on it!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/23/2011
Your story is so original! Please update!
Dragowolf chapter 13 . 3/23/2011
I just finished catching up on this story! And I love it! Its absoluately amazing! I love it! It is amazing to see how an oridnary person would react to being introduced to the Joes and their world. But I think Annie is reacting to this better then I would have...

I wish Annie luck with her new assignment! I can't wait to see how she progresses.
Zorscha chapter 13 . 3/19/2011
Please continue updating.
cb341 chapter 13 . 2/20/2011
Oh dear Lord I love you.

I'm assuming the gumbo incident is the thig with te ghost chiles? xD

I love this story!

Adalia Greyson chapter 9 . 2/15/2011
"In the motor pool, Cover Girl looked up from the engine she was trying to pay attention to, and Beach Head looked up from the Cover Girl he was paying attention to." My favorite line. Hands down. That and ninjas are naughty and I love how you write them.

Keep on writing,

rogue-scholar07 chapter 13 . 2/14/2011
Whoot! Love the new update! Leave it to Annie to get the Viper to talk. Great work!
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 13 . 2/14/2011
Ooh! Jucy plot! Omnomnom.

Annie is nowhere close to Sue territory. I'd smack you upside the head if she was straying into the danger zone, have no fear.

Ninja stealth trainingheadaches for anyone with enticingly steal-able trinkets lying around. Just how it is.

Also, Annoying Relentlessly Until You Slipmucho effective interrogation techique.

Looking foward to any and all updates.
Ghanie chapter 13 . 2/13/2011
I love Short Stack! She really is something different! :D
Strapakai chapter 13 . 2/12/2011
Great chapter!

I really like how the story is going somewhere.

Will the bullets be returned?
300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »