Reviews for Order Up
Strapakai chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
When will we get a new chapter of Order Up. I really like Annie.
PhantomEmpress chapter 8 . 7/31/2010
I thought i had reviewed this chapter already? either way, I cannot wait for an Update, Ninjas in the kitchen hillarity in the making...
Faye Kinitt chapter 8 . 6/23/2010
another great chapter. you bring real dimension to the people behind the sences. i really liked all the interaction on the wards. cant wait for more .
2GrayBoys chapter 8 . 5/31/2010
Good story, I really like it! I hope you post another chapter soon!
Autobot traitor chapter 8 . 5/30/2010
Keep going!
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 8 . 5/7/2010
Oh, god yes.
Ninjas. KP duty. PISSY ninjas on KP duty.
You have no idea how much I am looking forward to this.
I wanna hug Dusty. He's the most likable person ever. Like a puppy or something. And Doc IS a sadist...but it's all that keeps the medical ward from complete and utter chaos.
And I don't care what they put in nacho cheese sauce. It's delicious. I've eaten it straight before. I could actually feel my arteries clogging. It was great.
Annie's mini-crisis over the man she shot is very, very well done...everyone goes through it when they first shoot someone, and while it might be a bit unusual for someone in the army to be having that issue five years after enlistment, it's still a big deal for her.
I also love the mention of having to ninja-proof the cellblock, not to keep one IN, but to keep both OUT. I almost feel sorry for Zartan. Almost. And I wouldn't be sleeping either if I was him.
Oh, and you win at life for making me think of Princess Bride with Storm Shadow playing the part of Inego Montoya. I wouldn't be surprised if you could hear the nerd-squeal from wherever you're currently at.
I am SO buying your book when it comes out.
willwrite4fics chapter 8 . 5/7/2010
Yay for returning ShortStack! Roadblock IS right, that stuff isn't really food, it's cheese product.. but it's SO tasty! I'd love it too. Love Dusty being all chipper about getting out of the infirmary, and Clutch disgruntled about being in there, but managing to place a bet anyway. If I were Zaartan, I think I'd bash my head against the wall until I died, just so the ninja wouldn't be able to torture me. It was also good to hear about the insights into a newer recruit who's shot someone, and also about why they let Roadblock pitch a fit, because that's the way things work. As long as the work is getting done, the griping and theatrics soothe the egos too.
Good good chapter, even without much "action" the rest is just as entertaining!
Linuxgirl chapter 8 . 5/7/2010
Oh my god, ninja on KP (and testy ninja to complete the catastrophe). Disaster will strike!
Poor Annie, I suppose Beach Head would be fun to have for punishement instead. The senior kitchen staff really can be downright sadistic.
Nice scene with Roadblock. I enjoyed that very much.
Lady Jaye1 chapter 8 . 5/7/2010
Poor Annie. Supervising angry ninjas won't be fun, though it'll be entertaining for us!
katdemon1895 chapter 8 . 5/7/2010
ouch! poor annie, working with the pissed off ninjas is not going to be fun, awesome chapter, looking forward to when you next update
trecebo chapter 8 . 5/7/2010
This made my morning. Annie is a well-written, well-thought out OC who doesn't try to take over, but simply tries to fit in in the world she's chosen to inhabit. Case in point: military. And ninja KP monkeys? Bwah. Bwah-ha. Bwahahahahahaha!
Frog1 chapter 8 . 5/7/2010
Poor Short Stack, what will she do? Teach them to bake cake?
zenbon zakura chapter 8 . 5/6/2010
hehehehehehehehehehe ninja on kp duty!
hey hey hey! no dissing the nacho cheese! even if it is plastic and food coloring!
zenbon zakura chapter 7 . 5/3/2010
lol scarlet kneed zartan in the balls! OMG so funny!
trecebo chapter 7 . 4/28/2010
You gots to follow the plots wherever they lead, see what they say, and say what they see'd.
300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »