Reviews for Order Up
Angel Commando chapter 3 . 12/13/2009
Haha. Hopefully Poor 'Stack will learn to live with picky ninjas and people who hide their ranks so well. But who knows, maybe they will love 'Stack enough that they could oversee her obliviousness.

Then again, if I was told that there was ninjas on a base, and said base had the loosest dress regs ever, I would probably be wondering if somebody was pulling my leg and keeping me on an episode of PUNK'D. Poor 'Stack. Please let her live until her fourth day. Lord knows that the Joes team could use a short one. xD
Frog1 chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
Well, she has a lot of guts in trying to not let fear show in her face when she talked to Snake Eyes. And she's right, animals should not be in professional kitchens, private/home kitchens it's another story.
slapshot22 chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
Short Stack would hate my kitchen, dogs around everywhere and cats on the counter! Her reaction to Snakes in his full battle gear was great! Don't stand between a ninja and his crispy bacon! Hee! But ninjas? Nah! I love that she's still in doubt. :)
PhantomEmpress chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
Snake Eyes has it right, if it's not crispy, it's not bacon!

Poor girl, Annie, she's in for more shocks as she meets the rest of the joes...
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
Snake Eyes is right. Bacon is supposed to be extra crispy. Any other way of eating it is blasphemy. The blackened bits add flavor. Yummy. Extra crispy bacon...m...Dammit, I'm hungry now.

And hey, you never know when you're going to have to fight a squad of Red Hand ninja on your way to the rec room:)

Storm Shadow's torturing of the greenshirts is great. I laughed myself silly. Curious, though...What did Snake sign to Scarlett?

Poor Annie...She'll get used to them soon enough. or lose it.
Frankizzle chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
I had to read this 3 times in a row, I couldn't stop laughing - I can just imagine Storm Shadow being awkward like that. If I was Annie, I would probably have ended up throwing the bacon at him. Although that would probably amazingly stupid, throwing bacon at a ninja :/ Great chapter yet again, I'm totally hooked on this story!
Faye Kinitt chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
great chapter, storm shadow is so mean . he diserved a slap for scarlet (they seem to be the worst kind). and i have to say i would agree with her on the dog front, hope other joes are nicer to her then mutt was.
willwrite4fics chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
OMG I have to read this five times. Poor ShortStack. Dog on a bag of FLOUR... Mutt on KP.. ninjas being difficult in line.. I can't wait to see what's next.
AtlantisGirl12 chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
Ouch. I can feel her frustration acutely. Regulations or no, a dog (especially a slobbering one) in the kitchen has got to be the most frustrating thing ever. Loved the end as well!
mossley chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
Oh, that was nicely done. I can easily imagine Storm Shadow being the type to give the greenshirts a hard time like that.
Karama9 chapter 2 . 12/11/2009
Wonderful! I can't wait for her to meet some of the Joes... especially the ninjas. Especially if she feeds them something they don't like, as per BeachHead's warning.
slapshot22 chapter 2 . 12/10/2009
This is so much fun! I loved her reaction to BeachHead's question of "what was on the menu?" Huh? She's in a whole different world now! :)
Frog1 chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
Short Stack is going up the river of de Nile, isn't she? I hope she is a good cook.
mossley chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
Nice update. I think Shortie is going to be in for a bit of a surprise ... or 20 over the next few days.
Faye Kinitt chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
poor short stack , she really fallen through the rabbit hole. is she going to call covergirl cinderella to her face ? and if so can we be there to see it ? !

cant wait for the next chapter and any run ins with the ninjas and every other joe .
258 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »