Reviews for Order Up
slapshot22 chapter 6 . 3/23/2010
Sorry about your laptop, it seems to be going around. I hope you were able to recover some stuff. I still love this story! The snapshot of Short Stack's day, with commentary, is great. Sensei Bacon. Hee! :)
willwrite4fics chapter 6 . 3/23/2010
First, I'm so sorry to hear about your laptop troubles, having gone through major loss recently computer-wise, it blows sweaty monkey balls, and I feel for you.

Second, Gawd I love your fic. In order, Annie rocks, out of place, still chugging along. Her bewilderment of ninjas, Sergeant major Shouty(OMG), bully KPs, GIJoe gossip, Sensei Bacon, "I want it to taste good, and if it does, I want more" best line ever to describe GIs and food. Never anger QMs in the laundry, noted.

Bullets in the steam trays? Would puzzle me too.

Love it, willing to wait as long as needed for more. Kudos.
katdemon1895 chapter 6 . 3/23/2010
another excellent chapter even if it was meant to just keep us at bay until you can get the real one ready, that sensei bacon thing had me laughing out loud and this was a lot of fun, i hope your computer troubles will end soon and look forward to what happens next in this charming story
zenbon zakura chapter 6 . 3/23/2010
hahahahahaha cute lol i wonder who keeps dropping bullets int he steams lol
zenbon zakura chapter 5 . 2/22/2010
lol transfer to north korea eh? must be pretty boring up there
Lady Jaye1 chapter 5 . 2/19/2010
Great update. Even though an OC, you've done a great job making your main character feel real and fit in with the canon characters. Spirit's request for a gun with two bullets and a transfer to North Korea made me laugh, as well as the ninja proofing in the infirmary.
trecebo chapter 5 . 2/18/2010
Greenies: the Rodney Dangerfields of a dangerous field, eh? No respect.

Love the realness of this whole story. You can really get into Annie's life a bit more and it's kicks, I tell ya!
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 5 . 2/17/2010
Yes! I've been hoping that you'd update this soon.

"Bows" Glad you enjoy my stories.

The grid on the ceiling is awesome. The ninja will, of course, figure out another way to get out. Mwahaha.

I'm sorry about your ankle...but congrats on your publishing contract! What are you getting published?
Frog1 chapter 5 . 2/17/2010
(laughter) Ninja! The ceiling! OH, That was good! BTW: How much trouble was Clutch in for that prank?
Karama9 chapter 5 . 2/17/2010
A metal grid on the ceiling - genius. Thinking the ninjas can't smuggle a blowtorch or find another way to get out - madness. :D

Loved this chapter, Annie's no-nonsense take on everything is hilarious.
willwrite4fics chapter 5 . 2/17/2010
I love this fic. The idea that Doc and Lifeline bolted a grid over the ceiling to contain ninja is hysterical. I'm sure they believe it'll work too. SnakeEyes trying to communicate with ShortStack about his teapot was very real seeming and funny as heck. Him hiding his stash of tea, and the idea that anything weird can be explained by the word "ninja" is also funny.

Sorry about your borked ankle. That really blows. Hope it heals up quickly.
katdemon1895 chapter 5 . 2/17/2010
i like annie, she's practical and rather fun somehow, putting the metal grid on the ceiling to keep the ninja from sneaking out is a hilarious and awesome idea, i'm sorry about your ankle, i hope it heals quickly and good luck with your contract!
Madartiste chapter 4 . 1/25/2010
This is by far the best "new guy joins the Joes" story I've ever read. Not only is Short Stack utterly enjoyable and believable, but the description of organized chaos in the Pit is spot on. I'm looking forward to more of this.
slapshot22 chapter 4 . 1/12/2010
I really love Short Stack! She has such a great take on things! "Muttstache" had me rolling! :) Her reaction to watching the others spar with Storm Shadow, and then adding to her list of the most dangerous things you hear in the military - “A ninja saying 'Hi.'" Priceless! :) Keep up the great work!
Grosbeak chapter 4 . 1/11/2010
Issue 82 all Joe potentials already had their codenames assigned to them.
301 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »