Reviews for Order Up
Bronwyn Celtia chapter 23 . 11/2/2014
Good ending, both your piece and the Quartermaster's Creed.
WillWrite4Fics chapter 23 . 11/2/2014
I'm so conflicted. I love to see a chapter, and it's such a very awesome chapter that wraps up not just the plot, but the emotions of the characters and readers. Just proof of the prowess of the author.
But I'm also quite willing to wail theatrically that I don't want Annie's tale to end yet. I want more. I want to hear ShortStack's Joe adventures. Because it's just that good. Kudos and thank you.
Frog1 chapter 23 . 11/2/2014
Good ending!
Bronwyn Celtia chapter 22 . 10/16/2014
More please?
Silverlynx13 chapter 22 . 10/1/2014
Hi,

All I can say is WOW. I love this story. Having been in the army and grew up with G.I. Joe, you have done both justice. You made each OC very real and I've grown to really like Annie. I do hope you continue this story. I can't wait to see what other trouble she can get into.

Your new fan,
Silver
Dragowolf chapter 22 . 9/16/2014
Wow... that... that was the emotional chapter. My goodness... I can't imagine what Annie's going though. And while I know Annie is going to stay (because of hints in this story and the one shot you made), I have no idea WHY?! I mean she seems emotionally, physically, and mentally tired of all this. Why does she stay?

Awesome chapter! My goodness... emotional but sooo good! I'm so sad to hear this story is coming to an end I've come to love Annie and her perception of the G.I. Joes. I hope you write a sequel if you feel so inclined.
susan chapter 22 . 9/15/2014
awesome!
do you tihnk life line will be made to wear the pony pj he gave short stack?
i'd bet every joe would be silently chuckling including smake eyes and storm shadow
may be they wil give lessons to short stack on cleaning all the air vents .
susan
Lady Jaye1 chapter 22 . 9/15/2014
Great chapter! It had the right mix of action, suspense, emotional drama, and humor. I also loved Lifeline in this. ("...was diagnosed terminally stupid.) Everyone was great in this chapter, including Murphy's convoluted rationale for betraying GI Joe.
TinySprite chapter 22 . 9/13/2014
This is a great chapter and I really want to know how it all ends.
Karashi chapter 22 . 9/13/2014
I was still in denial about the spy SO HARD until this chapter. There really is no denying it now, but while I can understand the reasoning despite the corkscrew logic being used to justify being a spy I still really didn't want it to be him. I don't know why, I can't really explain why I feel so torn up about it, though admittedly I'm not as torn up about this as I was with Hall (DAMN YOU, ZARTAN!) but it's still pretty close. This being the second to the last chapter feels bittersweet because you've made a story with such life and realism and authenticity. I don't want it to end but at the same time, it's obvious that this story's coming to a close. It's been an incredible ride, filled with so much emotional ups and downs, and all these memorable original characters, I think I'll be crying when I read your last chapter. No, scratch that, I'm SURE I'll be crying when I read your last chapter.

Annie and the rest of the QMs will forever be canon characters to me. Thank you so much for giving us such a wonderful, brilliant experience, I cannot express my gratitude enough.
Shiary chapter 22 . 9/13/2014
way to go! I love how you made Murphy and his reasons!
EroSlackerMicha chapter 22 . 9/13/2014
Stacks being put thru the grinder with all the emotional situations. keep up the good work
trecebo chapter 22 . 9/13/2014
Two in one week! I have missed Annie, but damn, you really have run her through the grinder ( pun!). Glad you have the end in sight, and hope you have good things waiting in the pipeline!
Cibbler chapter 22 . 9/12/2014
Good, good story
Slytherin Studios chapter 22 . 9/12/2014
Nicely done, please update soon.
300 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »