Reviews for Order Up
Wing Zero 032 chapter 22 . 9/12/2014
And so right after this mess, Short-Stack will become the most freared Quatermaster in the whole Joe unit.
zenbon zakura chapter 22 . 9/12/2014
holy shit, you know how to keep this story on my toes! poor short stack. poor murphy. i can see where he is coming from but either way being a traitor is not the way to do such a thing... if anything, he becomes the direct cause of what he was trying to prevent... :(
Shiary chapter 21 . 9/12/2014
lol awsome chapter!
Guest chapter 21 . 9/12/2014
This is amazing! Please continue!
Karama9 chapter 21 . 9/10/2014
Ooh, lots of excitement! And Annie and Dusty prowling the dark halls together... *waggles eyebrows*

Can't wait for the next chapter. I mean, I will, but I shall regularly tap my foot in a very impatient manner.
susan chapter 21 . 9/10/2014
I got a feeling it was murphy all the time.
oh I hope hawk clears short stack.
have life line give some tlc to short stack and no my pony's pj's and hopefully make him & low light wear them instead for not listening to her and make them run the course of the joe base w/ them on .s
jmac1220 chapter 21 . 9/10/2014
Great update! Hmmm, I wonder what Hawk has in mind. Keep up the amazing work
Dragowolf chapter 21 . 9/9/2014
So wait... why are they treating Annie like she's done something wrong (well... I mean she did sneak out of the infermaery and is snooping around and well everything that happened in this chapter but she isn't a traitor)! So why? What's Hawk's plan? Or are they putting her in there to be the interrogator? Like how she did with the Hal?

Man this was an action packed chapter! I am totally with her on the whole spider like thing... I mean yes it saved her and Dusty but... ummm... I like it better far away. Though she might want to get little hellbeast a thank you gift. Sort of deserves it.

So happy to have an update! I love Annie. She's just awesome!
tinks231 chapter 21 . 9/9/2014
Not signed in but: Yaaaaay update! Loved it!
Lady Jaye1 chapter 21 . 9/9/2014
This was a nice, action packed and suspenseful update (with a good dose of humor). And Andy! She makes her first fiction appearance.
Slytherin Studios chapter 21 . 9/9/2014
I like it, please update soon.
TinySprite chapter 21 . 9/9/2014
*on edge of seat*
Shiary chapter 20 . 2/7/2014
Guest chapter 20 . 1/15/2014
this is great! please write more... please. with a pt free card on top?
Superbee chapter 20 . 12/11/2013
This is amazing, please keep writing when you have the time! (kinda torn between begging for an update and trying not to pressure anyone, sorry but this story's more addictive than I was expecting it to be!)
300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »