Reviews for Order Up
Slytherin Studios chapter 22 . 9/12/2014
Nicely done, please update soon.
Wing Zero 032 chapter 22 . 9/12/2014
And so right after this mess, Short-Stack will become the most freared Quatermaster in the whole Joe unit.
zenbon zakura chapter 22 . 9/12/2014
holy shit, you know how to keep this story on my toes! poor short stack. poor murphy. i can see where he is coming from but either way being a traitor is not the way to do such a thing... if anything, he becomes the direct cause of what he was trying to prevent... :(
Shiary chapter 21 . 9/12/2014
lol awsome chapter!
Guest chapter 21 . 9/12/2014
This is amazing! Please continue!
Karama9 chapter 21 . 9/10/2014
Ooh, lots of excitement! And Annie and Dusty prowling the dark halls together... *waggles eyebrows*

Can't wait for the next chapter. I mean, I will, but I shall regularly tap my foot in a very impatient manner.
susan chapter 21 . 9/10/2014
I got a feeling it was murphy all the time.
oh I hope hawk clears short stack.
have life line give some tlc to short stack and no my pony's pj's and hopefully make him & low light wear them instead for not listening to her and make them run the course of the joe base w/ them on .s
usan
jmac1220 chapter 21 . 9/10/2014
Great update! Hmmm, I wonder what Hawk has in mind. Keep up the amazing work
Dragowolf chapter 21 . 9/9/2014
So wait... why are they treating Annie like she's done something wrong (well... I mean she did sneak out of the infermaery and is snooping around and well everything that happened in this chapter but she isn't a traitor)! So why? What's Hawk's plan? Or are they putting her in there to be the interrogator? Like how she did with the Hal?

Man this was an action packed chapter! I am totally with her on the whole spider like thing... I mean yes it saved her and Dusty but... ummm... I like it better far away. Though she might want to get little hellbeast a thank you gift. Sort of deserves it.

So happy to have an update! I love Annie. She's just awesome!
tinks231 chapter 21 . 9/9/2014
Not signed in but: Yaaaaay update! Loved it!
Lady Jaye1 chapter 21 . 9/9/2014
This was a nice, action packed and suspenseful update (with a good dose of humor). And Andy! She makes her first fiction appearance.
Slytherin Studios chapter 21 . 9/9/2014
I like it, please update soon.
TinySprite chapter 21 . 9/9/2014
*on edge of seat*
Shiary chapter 20 . 2/7/2014
Nice.
Guest chapter 20 . 1/15/2014
this is great! please write more... please. with a pt free card on top?
301 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »