Reviews for Order Up
TinySprite chapter 19 . 4/25/2013
Awesome chapter!
Kusari-Gama 61602 chapter 19 . 4/25/2013
'Ello, TM!

Ew, vents. What else do you think it is other than oil, Annie? Honey? Blood? Probably blood...

"They ate traitors and terrorists for breakfast. (Well, not literally. They ate waffles. Or in Storm Shadow's case, granola and/or blueberry bagels . . . why was she even thinking that? Hrm, some of the meds must be still in her system.)"

*SNORTgiggle* XDD

"Getting out of the vents, head-first, was actually harder than getting into them. At least nobody was around to see her trying to get her head out of a bucket one-handed."

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Poor Annie.

"Socks are also a privilege." Nice, quick thinking there.

"Doctor's suggestions." Well, that's how G.I. Joe works. They hate sitting still.

"I quit," she muttered hoarsely as the coughs subsided. "I signed up to cook food. Period. Here's some food, Annie, put it in a pan until the salmonella's dead. I don't care if Sergeant Major Asshole and the entire mystic ninja squad calls me a pussy, I'm gone. This? Is not salmonella." She coughed again and wiped her mouth. "Could be TB, though." Awwwwwwwww... Annie. Ya can't quit now!

*whimper* I still remember Hall... TTTT I miss that guy.

OHOHOHOHOHO! Eighty-Six! XDD Yup, frat regs? What frat regs?

... O_O

Yikes. Conspiracy revealed.

Wow, Lifeline. You actually used the tranquilizer gun. I'm surprised yet not surprised.

Sleep... sleep... *yawn* Sleep DOES sound good...zzzzzzzzz...

Awesome chapter. :D
Agent-M-0167 chapter 18 . 4/20/2013
I loved this! I feel for poor Short Stack. She got all banged up for doing her job. Leave it to one of the 'trouble makers' to direct her on how to get out. Funnier still; they bet on it.

Looking forward to the next chapter!

Agent M.
revengepending1 chapter 18 . 4/19/2013
this is the best g.i joe oc i've read yet. keep writing, please.
Dragowolf chapter 18 . 4/18/2013
Yep she does not get irony does she? Oh Annie... I hope you learn your lesson about listening to Ace. Or that the next time you do the great god Beach head glares down at you. Another wonderful chapter that was a joy to read! I can't wait for more!
susan chapter 18 . 4/17/2013
Totenkinder Madchen,
oh wow I can't wait until your next update this ia geting intresting.
yeah I say life line is going to be cheesed off.
on dusty wolf sandstorm yes , he was in the gi joe tv series ( it was the D.I.C. version sandstorm was in )
i hope this
jmac1220 chapter 18 . 4/16/2013
Oh! Annie, Annie, you're becoming cracked as the rest of 'em.
Happy for the update! Hope to read more soon
TinySprite chapter 18 . 4/16/2013
Oooh, what happens next?

Poor Annie. She's going to need more recovery time from this.
Lady Jaye1 chapter 18 . 4/16/2013
Mwahaha...I love everything in this chapter. Shortstack's struggles with her trauma is very realistic. Also, I love her interactions with Lifeline, the betting pool at the end, and the mention of Dusty's tarantula.

Also, LOL at Shortstack. She thought she was being sneaky and original, but that concept is going to come to a very short end.
summercampgoddess chapter 18 . 4/16/2013
Good chapter. I would love to read more of this story
zenbon zakura chapter 18 . 4/15/2013
ninjas gonna get a honorary member?
N. Ockenfels chapter 18 . 4/15/2013
Thanks, that started the day off but good. Poor Annie, having to do things only the "mad ones" do and the she is oh so sane, after all. Nice highlights, by the way:

the great god Beachhead glared at her
he, that one was good.

And Ace making bets about the "breakout", just great.
Eleneri chapter 18 . 4/15/2013
Short Stack was, at the bottom of things, inconsequential. Joe wouldn't collapse if she wasn't there. But in the great kitchen of life, Zartan and his Cobra friends had just tracked raw sewage all over the tiles, and she was going to go after them with the pushbroom of pure rage and make them regret everything they'd ever done to that kitchen, including making her construct a metaphor that made no sense and could probably be chalked up to the drugs.

This is pure, unmitigated AWESOME!
willwrite4fics chapter 18 . 4/15/2013
Ahhh poor Annie. And poor frustrated Lifeline who's going to have a complex that no one likes him because they all escape the infirmary.
Karashi chapter 17 . 4/10/2013
I've read this fic twice now. Both times in one sitting. And both times my heart still wrenches in my chest when Annie meets Hall's eyes. I know for all intents and purposes what happened to Hall was logical, in character and in line with Zartan's objectives, but I was seriously digging the banter between Annie and Hall. The shipper in me was full of happy, giddy glee when those two began to snipe at each other because I have this outright love for BST. And then Zartan happened and while I raged at him for doing what he did, I realized (a little later on) that I was genuinely upset over the loss of an enemy character and an OC at that.

You have a tremendously incredible way of creating and writing believable characters that I can relate to, even if our professional fields are so far removed from each other. Every single one of your OCs resonated with me and the way you presented and developed them, the flow, the intro, the pacing, all of it so natural and smooth, it's like you were simply transcribing a surveillance tape. I swear though, if the traitor(s) is/are people in the QM (please not Murphy, PLEASE, oh PLEASE, PLEASE not Murphy, I don't know why just please not Murphy) my heart will not just break, it will outright fragment and despair will consume me. But that's a good thing, isn't it? Because it means I've come to be so emotionally invested in your characters. Because it means they're not fictional entities to me. It's truly a testament to your understanding of human nature and how damn amazing and incredible a writer you are.

I can't wait to read more and to see the plot unfold. Stay strong Annie, you are not just a character, you are a person! You are Quartermaster. You are Short Stack. And I cannot wait to see you kick butt and take names, this I ask in the name of your lord and savior Beach Head (and Totenkinder Madchen).
258 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »