Reviews for Order Up
bugsymutt chapter 20 . 10/15/2013
I just found this story and I've been catching up. Looking forward to more.
Agent-M-0167 chapter 20 . 10/15/2013
It's getting real good.
BrowniePoints chapter 20 . 10/3/2013
YAY!
Keep it up, Madchen! I love this one, and I'm glad to see that it is still alive.
susan chapter 20 . 10/3/2013
great story!
I liked low light ... and him talking w/ short stack he's upper ranks man and nearer to hawk
so I'm sure he will help her he let her loose and so I'm sure he's covering her sixes on this hunch.
susan
tigerwolfspellbear chapter 20 . 10/3/2013
More pieces of the puzzle fall into place. I kind of don't know what to think of Chopper now though. I feel bad for him that he was used by Annie (really, you do what you have to in order to get things done, but it still sucks) but I also sort of think he isn't very trustworthy now. I dunno, you've thrown it all magnificently into the grey area, which gives it more realism. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Hagan99 chapter 20 . 10/2/2013
This was a great chapter with an equally great cliff hanger- I like how Low LIght stepped in and was a game changer.
Ockenfels chapter 20 . 10/2/2013
Hooray, finally a new chapter. Nice to see you're still alive.
Going for suspense and cliffhangers again, arent't you. Naughty, naughty.
As usual, very nice: fun and suspense at the same time. Hawk's Flint's and Psychout's plan might just work. And who know's, even a complete amateur spy with no training at all may find out a lot of things - once her brain decides to feel recovered enough from concussion.
I look forward to the next chapter.
Lady Jaye1 chapter 20 . 10/1/2013
Not signed in...but whoo! Go Annie! Also, it looks like you're starting to wind down this mystery soon. I also loved Lifeline and Low Light in this chapter.
Dragowolf chapter 20 . 9/30/2013
Well at least Annie has some help now. Low Light is a great person to get help from. And it seems she's getting some good information thanks to him. now lets hope she gets back to the kitchens to get some more information soon. I'm also hoping its not Murphy. I'm really hoping its none of the guys I've come to like... but it might just be. Oooh the drama! and with just the right amount of humor... I love!

Annie is hard not to like.
Kusari-Gama 61602 chapter 20 . 9/30/2013
Wow. Hell, Annie. Blackmailing isn't cool. Also, the description of Chopper's expression is just SAD.

Also, My Little Pony pajamas. I like the description of Annie going through a mental checklist of her body, and Low-Light setting her free. :D

"Drugged, at close range, by a pacifist."

*SNORT* Sorry, Annie, but that's just funny. XD

Hope to see more soon! You kinda left off at a cliffy.
Slytherin Studios chapter 20 . 9/30/2013
Nicely done.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/30/2013
So glad to see an update! i hope you finish this soon. I can't wait to see who the spy really is!
EroSlackerMicha chapter 20 . 9/30/2013
nice
willwrite4fics chapter 20 . 9/30/2013
Intrigue! Also "Drugged, at close range, by a pacifist" was hysterical. Of course, certain members of Joe can't really taunt her much about it since they've been subject to the same humiliation.
Hobbyist Writer chapter 20 . 9/30/2013