Reviews for Like Family
priestlys chapter 6 . 4/13/2018
This chapter punched me in the stomach. I had a similar experience to the one Miranda & Co experienced in the chili joint - a waiter assumed she was my mother and she LOST IT. Thankfully, unlike in this story, my girlfriend was 2-3 years younger than my mom. Really anxious to see how meeting the in-laws will work out, for all involved. Amazing chapter, A
priestlys chapter 5 . 4/13/2018
"No clue." She spoke completely seriously. "Perhaps it was a Brunch Elf." LMAO

"Munchkin?!" Caroline rolled her eyes. "That's worse than Bobbsey!"
Andy laughed. "Remember that." Her brown eyes glittered. "It can always be worse."
This made me giggle a lot. So wise, lmao.

I also love how assertive Andy is with her boss. In a lot of fics I can feel Andy growing as a person throughout her relationship with Miranda and it's one of my favorite things. It's apparent this has happened here. I also enjoy the concept of Andy writing her own coming out with Miranda article, just to set the record straight.
priestlys chapter 4 . 4/13/2018
I really love Jo as a character, and I do hope Miranda and Andy have Jo and Blair over for dinner, because that's a scene I damn sure want to read. Also, the sexual mimicry at the end made me giggle, but it was still hot.
priestlys chapter 3 . 4/13/2018
Welp. Hot desk sex is something I definitely approve of, and a flustered bumbling Emily was too funny. I laughed out loud at the conversation after lunch, to the point that I attracted attention, lmao. Nice work!
priestlys chapter 2 . 4/13/2018
Aww, Miranda in the kitchen eating by candlelight and Andy giving her a sweet, chaste massage warms my heart, along with Andy's promise to always take care of Miranda. The catching up/age jokes are super clever and made me giggle. Excited to hear about this... vacation, lol.
priestlys chapter 1 . 4/13/2018
"You're like a model or something right? You've probably got a huge muscled up boyfriend that would beat the crap out of me if he saw me speaking to you."

Andy's lips twitched. "Something like that."
I'M DEAD. The whole park scene was adorable.

Also, I really loved the ending and Miranda's pseudo-monologue about being the boss - very sexy.
Aidyl James chapter 14 . 2/8/2018
Thank you for a lovely story.
Aidyl James chapter 13 . 2/8/2018
Love it!
Aidyl James chapter 12 . 2/8/2018
Loved the chapter. Loved Miranda's analysis of Andrea's family. Spot on.
Aidyl James chapter 11 . 2/8/2018
I like the Granny. Looking forward to the wedding.
Aidyl James chapter 10 . 2/8/2018
Miranda should ask Andrea to marry her. Life is short. No one knows what will happen from one day to the next. Tell the people who you love that you love them. Hug them and hug them some more.
Aidyl James chapter 9 . 2/7/2018
Nice.
Aidyl James chapter 8 . 2/7/2018
I feel Richard will be the tougher cookie to crack.
Aidyl James chapter 7 . 2/7/2018
Meet the parents. Nerve wrecking.
Aidyl James chapter 6 . 2/6/2018
Nice. I can't wait to read the meeting of the parents.
66 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »