Reviews for Tipping Point
Sarah chapter 9 . 7/9/2011
I just watched Transformer 3 and I just HAD to come back to this story, and this particular chapter... You are amazing, and frankly, I think your AU has a much more solid storyline that Michael Bay's. The science behind the movie is so wrong it just spoilt the whole thing for me.

Also a quick comment on your newest story that touched on Ironhide's death in the movie. I love how you managed to connect your own stories to the movie. AMAZING Job. :)
Uniasus chapter 12 . 12/27/2009
*sniff sniff* I feel so bad for all the bots! (and yes, even grudgingly for the Cons) I can't imagine losing your home world. I think I would just deny, deny, deny.

Thank you though, for the information about your fic time-line. I'll help me a lot.
Alterno chapter 12 . 12/26/2009
So glad you updated! It's really painful to see that both the Autobots and the Decepticons are at a loss over the status of their planet. Hoping to read what happens next soon...
MonkeyRead chapter 10 . 12/21/2009
Doesn't Lennox run with runes? Couldn't they um get him to thinking about it and see if his skin pops up an answer? Or get Sam to scan the planet? See if he gets any readings? ... I just love not knowing what's gonna happen! And! I don't have to decide! Ha! I just can't wait to find out what Macx decides to do. Update soon! :)

MonkeyRead
Alterno chapter 9 . 12/18/2009
Out of all the things I didn't know to expect, the last thing would've been Soundwave messing up. The stories seem to get more epic as chapters are added, and well written that keeps me hungry for more. Hope to see updates soon.
Jinx chapter 9 . 12/18/2009
O! Interesting! Transferring the planet instead of the people! Cool twist!
Jinx chapter 8 . 12/17/2009
A cliffhanger! Damn you, I say, damn you! :) More, please!
Uniasus chapter 6 . 12/15/2009
Oo, I have no idea what's going to go down but I know I can't wait!
akirah chapter 6 . 12/15/2009
OMG; didn't you have trouble writing Perceptor? XD GREAT JOB!
Alterno chapter 5 . 12/14/2009
I'm really excited for what's to come, and that Blaster character sounds interesting in everything he does and thinks.
Uniasus chapter 5 . 12/14/2009
Poor Tony, all black and blue. At least he's not stranded. And yea! Blaster! He's such a joy.
renegadewriter8 chapter 5 . 12/14/2009
BLASTER ROCKS! Ouch poor Sides and Jolt! And Tony is probably NEVER going to see a battle field in his LIFE if Rodimus has something to say about it XD
Uniasus chapter 4 . 12/12/2009
Sneaky sneaky Predacons. And poor Roddy, Prowl can be a hardass but he's taking it well. I find it pretty funny that he's on the receiving end instead of Tony. But it's nice that Roddimus and Tony can still see each other, and I love how Roddy just doesn't ague with the human any more because it just wouldn't work XD
akirah chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
at least you update this series! you had me waiting for them since november! I really love this AU
Uniasus chapter 2 . 12/8/2009
Aww, its good to see that Sideswipe is doing better. And sad to see Roddy misses Tony. Poor guy.