Reviews for Harry Potter and the Root of all Evil
Great fiction/chapter.

I am not a fan of the whole demon thing, it sounds so farfetched, but whatever.

I really like the Harry/Rowena pairing. My usual favorite is Hermione, but Rowena seems to be a better version of her! So good write! Too bad you haven't written any lemons for them.

I don't understand why you tried a rewrite (just 4 chapters) instead of writing new chapters here... a shame.

My favorites about this idea/fic are: the time travel, wand magic, being a druid, being a shaman, promised shapeshifting, immortality, Rowena and don't forget the Elven princess/queen. Being rich and having a home from the dwarfes isn't wrong either. Too bad it wasn't updated in years *sob*
Wow, a fascinating theory how the Vail in the Department of Mysteries came to be...
1066wthec chapter 3 . 10/18
1066wthec chapter 2 . 10/18
1066wthec chapter 1 . 10/18
paolo21 chapter 15 . 10/7
is this abandonded?
imBored09 chapter 15 . 6/8
When you do update this story you should have Harry and Rowena teach Nicholas and Perenelle Flamel.
reptoholic chapter 15 . 3/21
keep up the great work
reptoholic chapter 14 . 3/21
keep it up
reptoholic chapter 13 . 3/21
Really enjoyed it. I do hope he masters his magics and does not let them go. He is getting older, it would be good to see he is a master of something and not a novice in many
reptoholic chapter 12 . 3/21
Amazing work
reptoholic chapter 11 . 3/21
While the story is amazing, It makes me wonder how voldermort could even compare to all of these different immortal and powerful people.
reptoholic chapter 10 . 3/21
interesting development
reptoholic chapter 9 . 3/21
Very good, this is looking pretty awesome. I do hope that after all of this he is not going to be weak and get his ass kicked later on.
reptoholic chapter 8 . 3/21
I look forward to reading more