Reviews for Harry Potter and the Root of all Evil
OriksGaming chapter 13 . 8/6
Er, 32E would be quite large and not very believable. There is a certain point where it's just disgusting. D would be more believable and more attractive in my opinion. Even C would be fine, but E is just too big.
The fuck? ARTEMIS? The name of a Greek maiden goddess? Sry just gonna take getting used to
ThePaddy chapter 15 . 6/23
I have really been enjoying this story so far and I look forward to seeing what the future holds. I hope you will update it soon.
Smokeing chapter 15 . 3/17
Very good story I hope you have time sometime to finish thank you for the writing I've read
monsters ball much
flamingmonkey0 chapter 14 . 1/3
todger? well, thats weird just plain weird. oh and task at HAND, hehe
flamingmonkey0 chapter 12 . 1/3
holy shit this is a long chapter
flamingmonkey0 chapter 10 . 1/2
why do we need to now that rowena goes to here workbench, still naked?
CMVreud chapter 15 . 10/25/2014
Y'know, for some seconds there you had me worried that Harry would go Diablo.
CMVreud chapter 10 . 10/24/2014
The Colour of magic.
Really, my dear Rincewind?
Dark One Rising chapter 15 . 10/7/2014
It seems as though that Archivist played a bigger role. I remember reading that his eyes had flashed red. That is never a good sign.

I do want to know who the Blood Mages are. Other researchers at Azkaban? Enslaved cult members? Willing followers?

Demons seem to be showing up more and more often. That is connected to the root of all evil. That, or it involves the current evil.
The Dark One Rising chapter 14 . 10/7/2014
Morrigan, the goddess? That Morrigan? Since when were she and Cliodna related? I wonder if Harry remembers the events from those glimpses of future. It doesn't seem like it, except for the end of the future visions.
The Dark One Rising chapter 13 . 10/7/2014
That seemed too easy. I know Harry has a lot of training, but that thing was a demon. A minor demon, but a demon nonetheless.
The Dark One Rising chapter 12 . 10/7/2014
That future looks somewhat promising. At the very least, Harry wasn't dead. Some of them were more confusing than others.
The Dark One Rising chapter 11 . 10/4/2014
How do you come up with all of this? It's incredible. I spotted one inconsistency. It appears that those who knew Old Magic did not need wands. If the Hallows are Old Magic artifacts, why would Antioch Peverell need or want a wand?