Reviews for Harry Potter and the Root of all Evil
When will your finals be over?
LetsSeeIfICanDoThisToo chapter 7 . 5/30
While i like the story, he was courting rowena, that appears to have fallen mostly off the books... its almost story breaking...

In fact so much so that i struggle to continue.
dude nice for real nice
dude nice
nice please keep going with this story it may or may not be original but is yours and so far its good
DohaRnger chapter 15 . 3/22
WOW! A most excellent adventure story. Are we going to get more? Please continue this story. I know that it has been quite some time since you last update. I look forward to your continued efforts. Thank you for your story, it was most enjoyable.
Blazeb79 chapter 15 . 1/25
Very different and fun story! Im more into the whole Rowena/harry thing more than harrys adventures but i do admit they were fun to read.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/21/2016
Great fiction/chapter.

I am not a fan of the whole demon thing, it sounds so farfetched, but whatever.

I really like the Harry/Rowena pairing. My usual favorite is Hermione, but Rowena seems to be a better version of her! So good write! Too bad you haven't written any lemons for them.

I don't understand why you tried a rewrite (just 4 chapters) instead of writing new chapters here... a shame.

My favorites about this idea/fic are: the time travel, wand magic, being a druid, being a shaman, promised shapeshifting, immortality, Rowena and don't forget the Elven princess/queen. Being rich and having a home from the dwarfes isn't wrong either. Too bad it wasn't updated in years *sob*
Guest chapter 10 . 10/20/2016
Wow, a fascinating theory how the Vail in the Department of Mysteries came to be...
1066wthec chapter 3 . 10/18/2016
nice
paolo21 chapter 15 . 10/7/2016
is this abandonded?
imBored09 chapter 15 . 6/8/2016
When you do update this story you should have Harry and Rowena teach Nicholas and Perenelle Flamel.
reptoholic chapter 15 . 3/21/2016