Reviews for The Gift
Wildrop chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Ooooh...I like this. I like this very much, in fact. Not sure why, exactly, but I do. Thank you for the story.
shadycheezit chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Awh! :') That was heartwarming. A little smile crept onto my face while reading! Lovely story.
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Danny feels soo bad... he doesn't need to feel so bad, he just does. I wish he didn't, but it seems logical for him.
TenebrisCor chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I love this piece, it fits perfectly with the characters involved.
The note is perfect. It is formal and personal, it feels like something Vlad would send Danny.

A great holiday story - *applause*

-Tenebris-
hopeistheway chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
i absolutley adore it :)

So sweet and deep.
kataang160 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Aww...This is so sweet... I love the note Vlad gives Danny, it's so personal. I loved it!
1valleygirl3 chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
i love stories were vlad shows a kind and nice side to himself, thanx for writing this, its awsome!
PeterPandaBear chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Very good, very touching.

I'm in love.
frasek06 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
This was so sweet! I couldnt help saying "aww" through the note. I loved this fic :D
AspergianStoryteller chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
If only Vlad would stop trying to kill Jack, take Maddie, force Danny to become his apprentice/son and maybe cut down on the criminal activity, he and Danny would get along. They could learn a lot from each other and Vlad really does need the emotional comfort. Nice fic.
Kysic chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
The writing in the story flows out nicely; it doesn't really drag out nor does it overuse detail. Danny was nicely kept in character and protrayed in an interesting light. It's kind of sad how lonely Vlad most likely is, especially on Christmas, but I can't really blame Danny for mistrusting him either.

You managed to make me feel a little better after feeling a bit down. Thanks.
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
*rolls eyes* for someone that wants to be a hero, he certainly doesn't know when to turn a blind eye to certain things.

great oneshot,

brittney
Kiomori chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
This was really sweet! Sometimes it's hard to see the good side of Vlad, but this is actually believable. The tension at the beginning was good too, and exactly what I would expect from Danny in that situation. I liked it!
Donteatacowman chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Ooh. I love what you've done here. Danny hates Vlad, but-they aren't so different, really, and Vlad's been through so much to make him what he is, and maybe Danny can't forget that no matter how much he tries.

(I have hope for a continuation, but only if your muse allows you one. :D)

Thanks for writing!
Nimrod The Writer chapter 1 . 12/8/2009

:D

This was absolutely beautiful! I loved all the tension from Danny, and the gift from Vlad was perfect, and Danny's reaction was just -awesome-! Excellent writing, and great job keeping Danny in perfect character.