Reviews for Akatsuki Horror Series: Zetsu Conchita
Li chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
...unexpected?
XanaduHawk chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
The bird and nest were a nice touch.
AndThenBurnTheAshes chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
I...I think I might be sick now. This was one of the sickest and most twisted stories I have ever read. And I loved every minute of it.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
Aww c'mon why'd you have to kill them all this is a good story great writer but I had hoped they wouldn't have died I feel kinda sick now.
CrisStarTina chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
OH GOD this is the most horrifying tales I've ever heard of...ironic that it is October *laugh nervously, looking behind my back*
LXBBandLXlightfan chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
This story is really good. I was really surprised that Naruto didn't get eaten.
ezcap1st chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
Horrifying, and you're good, weaving kyuubi into the fic!
glassdreams chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
Absolutely chilling. It's a wonderful story, as always, I loved it so much. Everything was well planned and had a great backstory, and the song insert is widely-spaced apart, which makes it all the more awesome. You're a great author.
zombie kat chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
That was awesome. Very creepy lol. Ive never done a review before but I just had to comment. So good
izzy1229anime chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
Is it weird I laughed at certain bloody parts? I love the story and the ending was great!
DancingPinkCows chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
At certain parts of this story I actually felt sick. Especially when he presented Itachis hair to Kisame, I actually started to shook and make small noises at that. Though after that scene I was pretty much prepared for the rest, but i still feel sick.

So I'd say you succeed. Good work, now I wont be able to sleep..
Mika Achizume chapter 2 . 4/11/2011
Himaru: Wow wonderful...

Mika: Mika suspected that naruto Sai and Sasuke would be eaten eventually.

Himaru: Yeah, but after Sai and sasuke finished their story we thought oh Guess not...

Mika: And then old man Conchita showed up.
White Maid chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
When Kisame found out that Itachi died, I cried for him. T_T Good story...and of course it creeped me out.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
OMG, nice but... erm... scary and ouch
Lestes chapter 2 . 8/10/2010
There are no words for how awesome that was. Thank you for putting out for people to read.