Reviews for Escape
onlybelieved chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
I'm really enjoying this story so far - I hope you didn't abandon this it and update soon :D

Just some things (because I'm a horrible little ms know it all - I apologise for that)

first:

747? Really? They let those planes fly to small islands like that? can they even land there? I only know them from long distant flights - Delhi- Frankfurt, Bangkok - Rome or stuff like that...

I don't know if they do but I'd be very suprised tbh ;)

and then- I don't know a lot of french - tbh, my french isn't that good at all but I'd say it's "d'accord" not daccords.

Nothing major but you may want to change that :)

Anyway, I hope you update soon, can't wait to read more )
scrosby66 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I love this story so far, don't know if you will be continuing it or not, but what I read, is really exciting, and looks to be fun. Thanks for writing this for us! Have fun while traveling out of the country!
Debbie in S. Florida chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Okay, please tell me you're going to continue this story at some point! It's really great and such a good beginning. You cannot possibly leave us hanging here, can you? We don't know what happened to her and what happens next, so please, PLEASE continue this story soon!

I'm off to read more of your stuff.

Debbie
October25 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
I like this. It sounds nice and its tasteful and looks like it will be sweet :) I noticed that the publishing and updating dates aren't the same so is this not a big priority out of your stories or are you trying to decide if you'll update or something and please do
FashionistaJR chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
OMG. That's all. Before I begin, let's begin with introductions. Well, not really. You may remember me on Twitter as CelebRT_News :) Moving on.

This first chapter has me totally and completely captivated. I am wondering right now "What is happening with Bella? What is wrong here?" I think this story is going to go so far. It is very well written and you have fully captured my attention.

I really like Edward, but I think there's far more to him. From what I can see so far, he definitely is different than other Edward's I've read about. As I said before, I think we're going to learn far more about his character in future chapters.

This is just... awesome. Truly.
lil miss bella cullen chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
omgg you are kidding right? thats awful! i hope you find it,,good luck and sorry i dont :/

btw,, if you need a beta . ...(im not good at subtle lol) i really lvoe your storyline and your ideas are really really good :)

love love

x
ampb chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
Didn't save the previous copy you wrote? Wouldn't they have it in their database somewhere? Maybe you could contact whoever heads this site up and see if they can help. Good luck! I hope you find it! I never got to read the last couple of chapters of the other one!
mcgt chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
I'm a bit confused & intrigued at the same time. I wish you had put a little more detail into this chapter - it would let me know a bit more of what it's about. Hard to determine. Hopefully you'll write another chapter & let us know a bit more of what's going on.
jadedghost22 chapter 17 . 1/23/2010
Can I go on that trip, that is my dream trip also!
SleepMyBella chapter 17 . 1/22/2010
Thank you for another great chapter! I really enjoyed it!
KarenSanDiego chapter 17 . 1/22/2010
I like the idea that Bella can do some healing of her own hurt and loss through helping Rosalie. And, I am glad that they did slow down a bit. Very cute that they snuggled- I love that he talks in his sleep. I hope you will hint more about his thoughts through his sleep talking.

Now I do have a question- I went as far back to Chapter 13 and cannot find discussion about this trip that is referenced at the end of the chapter. Did I miss something from way early on and didn't remember?
SleepMyBella chapter 16 . 1/18/2010
Thank you for another great chapter! I love this story!
KarenSanDiego chapter 16 . 1/18/2010
Oh, I knew she was pregnant. Such a nice turn for the character. Crossing my fingers for her.
christylou chapter 16 . 1/18/2010
oh boy.. and is Edward gonna think the test is Bella's?
michelemybella chapter 15 . 1/16/2010
you are doing such a great job! i loved the movie theater scene, it made me feel like i was in high school again. edward sure knows how to make a woman feel loved.

where in haiti did you go? was any of your friends or family hurt? i have been thinking about you! hope all is well.