Reviews for Stroke of Midnight
Tigger4eva97 chapter 21 . 2/10
Please continue this story
Queen Gwenyvere chapter 21 . 4/14/2014
I just read this whole thing - is there more?
Gerardfan chapter 21 . 1/28/2014
Thoroughly enjoyed story so far. Hopefully at some point, you'll fell up to returning to it. Also hope that it's not writer's block that caused you to leave it high and dry.
froggie48 chapter 7 . 9/19/2013
axilla is another word for armpit.
MossiStone chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
wow YUES
Hplover233 chapter 21 . 4/23/2011
Amazing! You did it perfectly by not Making it EXTREMLY cheesy but serious enough. Also, are you hinting at P/H here? Plz put more scenes of Reid!

:D
reelirishdancer chapter 21 . 11/25/2010
Wonderful story, please continue writing. :)
montydam chapter 21 . 9/12/2010
Are you going to finish this story? I think it is really good and want to read about the wheelchair adventure!
Ana Paula chapter 21 . 6/18/2010
the end? please, more;
life.in.outer.space chapter 21 . 6/7/2010
Gah. Update. PLEASE.

Good story :)
TML9115 chapter 21 . 4/18/2010
i wanna read about the wheelchair adventure...please...
mummacass chapter 21 . 4/18/2010
Please, pretty please update soon!
sarah8902 chapter 7 . 3/10/2010
Yeah.. a fractured rib (AND punctured lung) sound quite painful-especially since they're all at the hospital on Christmas Eve. And it doesn't seem like they'll be getting out too soon. :( When Spencer thought that he was being strapped down and that his nightmares were coming true.. poor guy. And he's in so much pain but is, understandably, not letting himself take the painkillers.. don't think I could do that. Rossi sitting up against the headboard lol he just doesn't ever give up. "They won't tell me a damn thing, Aaron." Sweet that he's trying to find out about the team and I love when you write him being stubborn like this. Hotch mentioning that he'd have to send flowers to the nurse that Rossi pissed off.. niice. Another great line for Rossi- "You're not going to spring me from here, are you?" Rossi said irritably, looking towards the door in mock anger. And to end it again on a lighter note (which is nice).. "Just stop terrorizing them. Please. I don't have enough cash for a dozen roses." "Put it on my tab." Perfect! :)
sarah8902 chapter 6 . 3/10/2010
"The problem was that he'd need to be out of here by later today - it was Christmas Eve, and he had to spend it with Jack. He couldn't leave Jack alone on his first Christmas Eve without his mother." Sad but true. / I loved Penelope being "the mother duck taking care of her ducklings" describes her perfectly. She'll do anything and everything for the team. Great ending to the chapter lol.. "Can he have visitors?" "I would advise it." Dr. Jackman said, caught between a laugh and a sigh. "I've already had one nurse walk out on me." "He's insistent upon finding out the condition of the other two passengers...but that's not stopping him from asking." SO Rossi! And having a nurse leave already.. definitley lightened the mood for a little bit.
sarah8902 chapter 5 . 3/10/2010
Just like Emily Prentiss to feel the need to remain strong for the rest of the team.. as she's being wheeled back into surgery and can hardly breathe on her own. Strong. I liked this part "JJ, it's okay to...to not be okay right now. We're not in front of them." Hotch is such a good leader for their team.. he always knows what to say to try and put them at ease.. and if he doesn't he at least tries to help them out as much as possible. ) Can't wait to see how Reid, Rossi, and Prentiss are!