Reviews for The Succession
Vi-Violence chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
This looks good, please update.
miapia chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
i just want to say that i really like your labyrinth and labyrinth/harry potter stories and are thinking please please please let ru update igen
silfursvik chapter 4 . 2/16/2012
you should really continue. this story is amazing so far, and really worth continuing. it has a great plot to it, wonderful characters, and everything else. love Jareth.

please let me know when you update
puncky1 chapter 4 . 9/7/2011
this is great so far. hope you'll come out with another chap soon, I really want to see what happens next. _
moonprincess97524 chapter 4 . 1/30/2011
This is an interesting story so far. I am eagerly awaiting the next installment.
Lurking Casually chapter 4 . 8/22/2010
Love the story so far. I love how Jareth is obviously disinterested in everything that is going on at court, and how it irritates Sir Hugh and some of the other goblins. I like how Jareth doesn't want the throne and at the same time we all know that he's going to get it. I'm babbling...so, please continue this story, and waiting for an update with baited breath.

LoL

Angi XoX
loretta537 chapter 4 . 7/12/2010
this is interesting so far
BleachedShadow chapter 4 . 5/8/2010
Ew, live food, Yuck. -Grimaces- Anyway, I really liked the story, it was very interesting and I hope you'll update soon again. :3
Nicol chapter 4 . 3/15/2010
I find this story very interesting and with a lot of funny moments.

I do wish for u to continue this (PLEASE...) as the story is very compelling.I keep wondering what else will J do :)

Thanks

Nicol
Saeth Ceirwyn chapter 4 . 1/23/2010
Looks like Jareth is getting pulled into events whether he wants to be involved or not. I love the idea that he doesn't want to be king, and that he was the strange member of his family.

The food issue looks like it will be an issue before long. It doesn't take long for lack of food to make you feel light-headed and ill.
Skoellya Seyth chapter 4 . 12/23/2009
It's a shame really, I think this fic has been really overlooked. It's very clever and delves much more into Jareth's personality than others do. Creative merit due, but (alas) to gain the 'popular merit' you have to include the other things readers might find enjoyable too to have a well rounded story. From what I've read you're most definitely capable. Still, I will be waiting to see how this progresses. Keep writing x
FireSenshi2 chapter 4 . 12/14/2009
I've been meaning to read your story for a while now! Glad I did! Update soon?
minoki chapter 4 . 12/11/2009
no jareth is going to faint if he doesn't eat!

Great as always. please update soon.
cap red chapter 4 . 12/10/2009
Well, I have to say that once again I am really enjoying this story. I love the reluctant King image and the fact that we all know that he is going to be chosen makes it all the more sweet. I have my own theory on how he will become King, but I will keep it close and just wait to see if I am right. I love all the original characters and the names seem to fit the personalities. Keep up the excellent writing.

Cap ;)
alchino chapter 4 . 12/10/2009
I cant waiting for another trial _