Reviews for Love Me Dead
Dxilph chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
TTTT
hggghj chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Amazing.

That's really the only word I can think for that.

Oh, damnit, I cried
MARVELCOMICS chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
The last paragraph was really sweet. I'm always going to think of it whenever I think of Matt.
ineedmesometea chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I...

This is just incredable.
Tara chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Dude, talk about bepressing... i liked it (somewhat). : \
Middle-Earth Muggle chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
I cried again.

God, I'm such a sucker. And you're really good writer. Oh, man, you're such a good writer. You're killing me here. I can feel a major inferiority complex coming on. . .

-Trivia
FMbumblebeeDK chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
I desided to read this sfter you commented on my story, and half way through i was thinking, 'god this is fammilliar,' and then it hit me. I had read this like five times before, and forgot to comment. I like your story better then mine though. It's a lot more... well, it doesn't take place in like, seven different years.

Keep up the greatwork!
Blind Justice chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
“No, I don’t want you to show me around. I want you to get out my face,” he muttered,"

Aw, that was mean XD

I've heard this song before, its really cool.

This story is so sad!It sounds a bit too corny to be Matt speaking (then again, no one really knows what Matt's personality type is, not even Ohba XD), but all and all, it got to the point and I applaud you for that
Lucidique chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
I'm on a roll, reading all of your beautiful stories that make me want to kill myself. :D You truly have wonderful talent, I could read these all day.
Tsuki3 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
OMK

I love this fanfic so much!3

Its one of the best MxM I've read!

(And that means alot, I've almost read all of them. XD)

Keep up the AWESOME work!:)
LuminiaAravis chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Seriously made me cry. No lie. The saddest fanfic I have ever read, and I think I shriveled up and died. The detail of the actual shooting was phenomenally simple, yet phenomenally effective. The perfect tragic piece! I'll look out for more of your work!
lolqueer chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Oh, that was beautiful.

Wonderfully written, I wish it could be expanded to a second

chapter. ; ;

Keep it up!
Account up to deletion chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
What D:

This is angsty... and AWESOME!
Ironytoday chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
This is really good. Dark, but good. I can totally picture it. You should have written more on Mello's possessiveness over Matt. Have you heard the song Love Me Dead by Ludo? If not, then you really should.
Zchocolatebunniesrulezworld chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Oh...

Matty really knows his stuff. He deserves so much more than Mello...I used to like that blond chocolate-addicted emotional Mafioso. Thanks for making me despise him XD

The way he just *used* Matt like that...and Matt *settled* for it...god-fudging-dammit!

Of course, you wrote this really beautifully, as well. Lots of people have Mellokins using Matteroo, but your fic is just so amazing and poetic and that vocab word *poignant* :D

I luffs it. Veryverymuch :3

Except the end...that nearly made me cry...you know that feeling where some giant hand has grabbed your aorta and tugged your heart three inches higher in your chest?

...no? Well, I felt that. T_T