Reviews for Am I Evil?
wheresmyluce chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Dang! I don't know how this one has escaped my camerah fics to devour. Very cool concept. ) Nicely done.
UnguidedLight chapter 5 . 5/4/2010
Awesome ! :)
In-betweens chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
Wow...who knew a make out session could be so enlightening and sweet.
In-betweens chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
I'm so glad that Sarah didn't just tell Cameron that she was evil, but saw that it was a touchy subject and was very gentle in explaining it.
blaze007 chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
This is a comment mainly about the beginning of the chapter. It applies to it all, though.

Both of them act somewhat out of character. Sarah is more likely to be irritated by such a weird question. Her answer will probably be something like, “you can’t be evil - you don’t have a soul”. Or, perhaps, “evil is defined by a cold killing intent and lack of remorse.” –looking Cameron in the eyes, “isn’t it also the definition of a terminator?”

She would not put a gun in her hand. Sarah fears terminators, for herself and for john. She has been haunted by them for the past 15 years. It doesn’t just go away, even if she does see a flicker of emotion in Cameron’s eyes.

I assume you set for a gradual increase of emotion on Cameron’s part, making her stumbling backwards, shock and quick denial inconsistent with such an intent. Also, Cameron specifically said to john once that deep down she does want to kill him.

Cameron protects Sarah and Derek because they are valuable members of the resistant. They teach john things he’ll need to know as well as help protecting him. Besides, killing them or letting them die will result in john trying to kill her/running away, hence making her mission immensely more difficult to carry out.

As far as the writing goes, it’s nice, through there are a few minute mistakes.

PS

I will not continue to read this fic for the reasons I've stated. If, however, you happen to edit it while taking my critic into consideration, I'll appritiace a PM so I could give it another go. Good luck.
Beryl Butterfly chapter 5 . 2/11/2010
not a fair thing to read at work. God that was f-ing hot. very nice
tanama30 chapter 5 . 2/10/2010
wow that was an intense chapter. i can't wait for more update soon
Beryl Butterfly chapter 4 . 2/7/2010
Best line ever! "The brunette nodded after a couple of seconds, seeming to be sad that she wasn’t going to get to continue exploring the area between Sarah’s legs." MHM that would be a very sad thing. :P

So when does the poor little Terminator get her turn...

Very good love.
Darkkidz28 chapter 3 . 2/4/2010
How cool! This story was updated on my birthday! That's just pure awesomeness lols

Anyways very hot chapter! Good job hope u update soon !
Fetzenviech chapter 3 . 2/4/2010
Hot! More please ;)
Beryl Butterfly chapter 3 . 2/4/2010
not fair, not fair, not fair! You ended it! NO... Very very hot baby. More please...
UnguidedLight chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
awesome! cant wait for the next chapter :)
tears of the soul chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
nice cameron is eager to feel more, lol. I wonder if that's curiousity or lust Sarah was nice to teach Cameron this much, though i have a feeling that Sarah is teasing
Beryl Butterfly chapter 2 . 12/11/2009
Oh baby you are such a tease. That has got to be the hottest nothing but kissing scene I think I have ever read! I loved the "the way her face heart sped up until it was beating errtaically pounding against her rib cage" awe and the "murmured against the fake pulse point" hot and "Please Sarah continue" um yah please continue.. please please please, down on my knees begging
jacques0 chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
please continue this story. the fate of the human race depend on it. XD