Reviews for Fuji no Hyakumonogatari Kaidankai
Update soon! This is getting interesting!
tightpants chapter 9 . 10/2
*sob sob* :,( finally you update. Im so happy!
YuShi KuNiSuKei chapter 9 . 10/1
Oh god! Finally there are update! *jumping in ceremony* i have been waiting this story for ages... Hehehe

I love tezufuji so much! Cant wait another chapter...
Keep fighting author-nim!
tezufujilove chapter 9 . 9/30
Tezuka seems still in love with Fuji, I'm even more curious now about his reason to end thing with Fuji. And Kotosuke is quite cute, I have a fleeting moment shipping him with Fuji lol.
Thank you for updating, especially after so long. I'm looking forward to reading more from you.
Hello, I'm so glad you came back. I felt like my waiting worthy already. I almost thought you'd forgotten all the messengers I sent you asking for update :)). But you're here finally and I'm looking forward to reading more from you.
tefu choi chapter 9 . 9/20
i have favorited this fic before,but i forget my pw and my email already deactive hehe ..
i cant wait to read the next chapter . i already forget since when i still waiting for this continu, and its update now i really happy . i really want to now what happen next to them ..
and i hope it would not taken a long time anymore hehehe ..
but still, i will witing for this no matter how long it would take hehe ..

and im sorry for my bad english ..
Bebekanon chapter 9 . 9/22

I really love this fic, really really really thank you for not abandoning this wonderful story TT
sugoiauriga chapter 8 . 9/22
this is a cute and exciting chapter. everything is so well thought. fuji has powers! who would've thought you'd gone in this direction. but it's lovely. this fic has always made me thirst for more magic fuji with japanese folklore to boot!. you've done it man. i love your storytelling. i like how you managed tezuka's indecisions. and you write the seigaku boys so well too. thanks for sharing this.
sugoiauriga chapter 9 . 9/22
you got a skill that makes your writing sexy and scary at the same time lol. i should not have read this at midnight omg. i am impressed by the amount of research for this. it's interesting that atobe knows about tezi and fuji's relationship. atobe putting them in an old japanese castle? that's asking for big big trouble. haha tezuka you won't get away.. first loves are hard to forget lolol. echizen and momo dragging gakuto IS GOLD. lol. echizen asking why they should do test of courage is in-character. tezzuka almost saying "what the hell". it's all so exciting... you write the tension so well esp that fuji is a middle schooler with a sense of adventure. i'M glad you decided to continue this. thanks for your hard work and good luck!
youki minaco chapter 9 . 9/18
Hello again .. regretted the delay to comment on the one hand you need to review some excerpts from the previous chapters on the other hand, there were some of the daily concerns and therefore it is time now only. Of course I loved your work (the idea itself is worthy of a full mark ). The evolution of the story runs smoothly so that we move with Fuji and the specter of Saiki of the mysterious other chase and at the same time there is the chase of another type between Tezuka and Fuji (first concern on the situation of his friend and the second trying to protect his secret, but rational), to find positions between them go up and go down between the truce and conflict as the tides. Before concluding the usual call to speed up the landing the next chapter I want to thank deeply on how much information you have provided to us about the "urban myths" circulating in Japan, which was used by the business featured. It's not an easy task. Greetings and appreciation for your effort. Waiting for the next chapter, and I hope it is soon.
Fujiyuki chapter 9 . 9/17
I love you for updating. The tension between Fuji and Tezuka is so thick. I can't wait for the next part to see what happens to Saeki.
tsukishiro31 chapter 9 . 9/17
OMG! I was surprised when I got email notification that this story was updated. One of the best morning I've ever had! Thank you so much for continuing this story. I hope you can update this story as soon as you can. I'm curious what will happen to Fuji (I hope he will be hurt again... ehem I mean do something heroic again)
youki minaco chapter 1 . 9/17
Gosh .. gosh .. I could not believe my eyes when I saw the story in the name of the page update. Hhahahaha. Who said that miracles stopped happening? ? Welcome your return and I hope you keep up your efforts to end this wonderful work. I will now enjoy reading.
kolachess chapter 8 . 1/2/2015
Lovely story! Love the incorporation of the folktales :) Wonderful attention to detail. I'm curious about the Momoushiro pun though - it'd be 'momo' 'ushiro', pronounced separately rather than a prolonged 'ou' I believe. I mean, written it makes sense. But as a pun, which is verbal, I don't think it quite works. :) But it still had me laughing!
megmei chapter 8 . 7/12/2014
WOOW that's so many ghost in one chapter, but I don't mind really, they all fits nicely in.
I'm really glad you come back and promise to finish the story 100 ghosts is no easy task, but I believe you can do it.
Fuji's newfound power and that scene Tezuka protecting him from breaking glass! *kyaa fangrirl screaming * the scene when Eiji and Oishi worried about Fuji when he talked to Saeki is kinda lovely too.
I don't know why but I like this chapter really much, the big part must be because the nekomata, and the teasing on Fuji about soulmate, I love Tezuka and Fuji interaction! it's just natural and keep us readers wonder why they broke up in the first place, cheer for them!
the rokkaku team gathering and seigaku get together with the cats is really heart-whelming too (the pun is so funny lol!)

Thank you so much, this chapter really worth the wait and please, more!