Reviews for Mentors
ZarinaSapphire chapter 2 . 1/16/2015
Mm is it Glimmer's bro? He talked about family traits...
PedanticPanda chapter 10 . 11/7/2014
Wow, Foxface's Mentor sounds like Mordin Solus from the Mass Effect trilogy. (And I love that! D)
R.I.PxGlee2015 chapter 24 . 12/31/2013
Oooooo
Nameless5387 chapter 23 . 4/25/2013
Touching...;)
Nameless5387 chapter 22 . 4/25/2013
Aw this is sad, but I do agree with the mentor. Rue would've survived if she were older cause then she'll be taller and heavier and stronger. And more mentally capable. And she'll be able to sustain more injuries that way.
Nameless5387 chapter 21 . 4/25/2013
I liked this chapter. When I first saw that it was Thresh's chapter I was all excited because he is one of my favourite characters, and I was really satisfied by this chapter. I like the mentor, and his thoughts about Thresh. I also like the line 'He's stupid enough not to over-analyse everything'. And Thresh did get pretty far in the games :)
Nameless5387 chapter 19 . 4/25/2013
Wow, the last line was awesome!
Nameless5387 chapter 18 . 4/25/2013
Aw, I like this mentor's point of view. I also like how you tell the readers at the start of each chapter whether the mentor was in catching fire or not, because it lessens the confusion and speculation.

Also, I like how you've captured Elana, for some reason she reminds me of Madge.
Nameless5387 chapter 17 . 4/25/2013
I like this, and the mentor's view in this. Sadly I forgot what the mentor's name is, but oh well, I like the way you write all of these chapters to this story, the way you capture the mentor's feelings towards the tribute.
Nameless5387 chapter 16 . 4/25/2013
Oh this is sad, especially as I like the name Ivy...
Nameless5387 chapter 15 . 4/25/2013
Aww this one is sad, and yet it's so true!
Nameless5387 chapter 14 . 4/25/2013
Wow, I think I can understand the mentor's frustration in this one!
Nameless5387 chapter 13 . 4/25/2013
I like this chapter, it's nice.
Nameless5387 chapter 12 . 4/25/2013
Okay, so I take it this is the female morphing...I see what you did there, with all the spelling errors.

But I think it's highly unrealistic. If she's talking (as in saying this out loud), then there's no need to make all these spelling errors. Meanwhile, if it's a written reply then I'm pretty sure there will be spellcheck. I mean, Panem is a futuristic world where they have better technology then what we have now, so if we have spellcheck now, I imagine they'll at least have that (probably something better) in the future. Also, how come there's lots of spelling errors but zero grammatical or punctuation errors, I'd have thought if one were really that...stupid they wouldn't know perfect grammar and punctuation.

Also, it's really surprising but I can actually understand all she's trying to say, despite the errors, however I felt the lack of coherency showed in this story really brought down the overall flower and smoothness of it. But that's just me.
Nameless5387 chapter 11 . 4/25/2013