Reviews for Cannonball Run 2009
The Turbo Man chapter 3 . 3/17/2010
A brilliant chapter. I loved how ticked off Jill and Marcie were that their husbands had unknowingly helped out their competition and the meeting of the muscle car drivers. Suad's song parody was great as well. The whole thing was great. I look forwar to the official race itself to see what will unfold.
The Turbo Man chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
Very good there. It was good to see all the cameos from the past racers and the European Cannonballers. Suad's song parody was very funny. I liked how Monkey and Pete intend to get revenge on the Drake for his remarks. Very funny there. I hope Terry's mother-in-law will pull through. Anyway, ther chapter was very good and I look forward to seeing swhat will come next. Great job on this chapter.
Charles Xavier chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Looks all right. I wonder how many CR stories you're planning to write in this series of yours. Might you be planning another cliffhanger for this fic too? I wonder what your 'controversial' subplots will be. I'll wait in anticipation and suspense. LOL.

Best of luck.
The Turbo Man chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
An excellent start to what I am sure will be a great story. I liked seeing all the Cannonballers make preparations. It was a bit unexpected to see Tony prepare to make a big step like that but I'm sure it will go well. I look forward to seeing what will come next. Please keep up the good work.