Reviews for Sweet Release
laughinglucy chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Loved it
Edward'sDJ chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
So beautiful and so sad.
Julia-S77 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Loved this one shot, with a very unexpected ending x
superfreak123 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I am now sitting here, blubbering like an idiot. Oh my god, this was so sad and pretty.
Edwardlover4vr chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
I seriously just cried, I was not expecting that, but your a great writer although the story was sad.
k1942 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
You cried writing it, I cried reading it, that's fair. This is a lovely story, though I hate when Edward and Bella aren't together. Once in a while you need to flush your tear ducts, I guess.
Duchess Michelle chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Oh my... I definitely cried during parts of reading this too, but it was beautiful & written so well. :)
blossomofsnow65 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I'm literally crying as I write this. OMG BUFF. THIS ONE SHOT IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! SO EMOTIONAL AND WHAT MAKES THIS EVEN BETTER IS THAT YOU CAN PICUTRE EVERYTHING THAT'S GOING ON.

GOOD JOB!
KimiD chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
I think I ran the gament of emotions on this one! Whew, PERFECTION! I could picture every moment of this as I read it. Talk about painting pictures with words, you should win an oscar! I am still tearing up as I write this reveiw, I am stunned with the beauty of this o/s I do not think anyone could have done the justice you did to this IF it had really happened this way. My hat is off to you. Kudos I literally hurt from the punch to my heart. I cannot seem to put into words... Loved It! KimiD

Saritadreaming turned me on to your o/s and said get a hankie, THAT was an understatement. I will have to PM her a thank you.
BethMasenCullen chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Hey, love... I saw you mention this in an a/n for EH. This is so sad but so beautiful...
ShadowsFiction chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Holy wow, I just found this... it made me cry but I loved it none the less. Good job sweetie!
Twilight2010 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
i love this one shot, but it's still so sad, and beautiful.
eyeris806 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
OMG Buff! so heartwrenchingly beautiful and sad :'(
IgnoranceIsNotBliss chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Thanks, now you've reduced me to a blubbering mess. Well done :) ;)
kjs-9 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
wow! a very sad story.

im all teary eyed right now.

very well written.