Reviews for No Subject
sandysan2013 chapter 1 . 1/3/2018
Ianto is perfect even in his imperfection.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Thankyou DottyWho 24.11. 2013
TruffleHeadnolongeractive chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
i think i might be crying but at this stage I'm not even sure anymore

urgh that was excellent
PadawannaB chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
If I could make out the keyboard through the tears, and stop my hands shaking from laughter, and swallow down the bittersweet mixture of grief and happiness, I'd write a proper review. But I can't.

Perfect is a strong word. But in this case, it applies.
Nyx Raisa chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Oh man, laughing and crying at the same time. Eff you, writer. Damn.

But no, that was good. That was... perfect.
aedy chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
This was amazing. Funny in that tragic way Ianto has and I've absolutely loved it even though I'm crying right now. This was truly beautiful and I could totaly see Ianto doing something like this.
ElvendorkInfinity chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
I don't normally read Torchwood fanfiction. In fact, the only time I have ever read it is 'fix-its' etc after the airing of CoE, because it depressed me and I needed cheering up, so I went hunting for the reset button.

Anyhow, I thought since I already knew you were an amazing writer, and since Ianto was my favourite character and Jack/Ianto my favourite pairing, it seemed likely I would enjoy this...and I did!

Perfect combination of very very sad, slightly amusing in places and closure. For Jack and for me!

Poor Jack. He's lost so much. :(

I just want to hug them both.

A simple but wonderful idea, I think you managed it perfectly.

-Lee x
thayets chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Your other fanfic made me want to read more of your stories, so I am ..

Anyway, this was so sad and funny and everything all at once :(. It made me want to cry. I have the COE epsidoes on my iPod, but I still haven't managed to watch the whole thing, only parts of most of them, except the last one. It's too depressing because Ianto was my favourite character even before I started watching Torchwood *sighs*. Anyway, this was amazing and I'll stop ranting now.

-Shout in a Whisper
CaityJay chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
THANK YOU for providing me with some much-needed closure in the form of a beautiful, in-character, well-written piece of fiction. This is absolutely fabulous, and I plan to share it with everyone I watch/have watched Torchwood with and fully incorporate it into my personal canon. It works, it's plausible, the emotions both frank and subtle... A thing of beauty. Again, I just have to thank you. Thank you.
CantThinkaNuffin chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Very well written. Good closure to something left all too open-ended.
Moonchild66 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Really lovely. I am just having a little cry.
yyqh chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
This is heart-breaking and I cried hard.

After all the sweet moments they had together, Captain Jack has to be left alone. Like always.

And that's really really tragic.
Galadriel1010 chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Poor Jack, and poor Ianto *Hugs both of them and covers ears* He's not dead, he's not dead :'(

Gx
jen-hi chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Just utterly utterly beautiful. Thanks!
the.write.way.42 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Best post-COE fic I've read in possibly forever.