Reviews for Lost in Transit
mia66 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I guess been bored really pays off.

No I was searching for some Sam/Kawalsky fics (I was watching a re run of "The Enemy Between") And the only one I could find was yours.

Well let me tell you I like it!

You did pretty good catching both character's and it is plausible that Sam could have something with Charlie.

Good work
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Carter has always been a coward when it comes to living a life, no matter what reality and you captured that well. kudos.
Sentiel Malfoy chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I've been thinking about the chances of a sam/charlie pairing for ages now and now i know that it would would be perfect!
Kpasa chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I loved this story! Never thought I'd like anything other than Jack/Sam, but now I'm intrigued. ONLY 3 reviews so far? Crikey. Anyhow, thanks for a great read!
Ellie 5192 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
I hadn't really thought about a Sam/Charlie pairing (what with my introduction to Stargate being through a Sam/Jack shipper's eyes), but you've convinced me otherwise. This story is another testament to your talents as a writer, and you really make the characters believable. Wonderful. Another reason why you are one of my all-time favourite authors.
iwrite4fun chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Never thought of reading a Sam/Charlie story- but I will now go look for some more because of this story!
sammie77 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Never thought of that pairing, but very well written. Enjoyed it!