Reviews for Tabernacles
mountainman91 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Nicely done little excerpt!
Pinky Penguin chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
I thought the same thing when I read it! nice :) liked it.
Paladin1420 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
This little bit caught me by surprise, but I like it very much. Thanks for writing it.
Yyunesprith chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
E!

:D

I love you for this. I really do.

I keep obsessing over the idea of who Jane's child might have been and whether there's any chance she could still have him, but I never even NOTICED Camilla might be pregnant. I guess I'd just assumed that she had a part to play in the future instead of in that mission.

Would you write more sometime? Please?

The world is so lacking in Space Trilogy fanfiction...
enderverse chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
I could never get all the way through the third book.
Janika chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Just to clarify, I was introduced to the trilogy with the S-word, so I knew no other title. Now that you have pointed it out I will make an effort to spread the correct phrasing among all my peers and relatives who may or may not find the information useful.

I can't help feeling Mark and Jane ought to have carried on the legacy of the Pendragon. Maybe their child (if they have any) will have a connection to the current Pendragon...possibly as a spouse. But it's still comforting to know that if we frustrate the plans God would have had us follow, there is always a new path to follow. I think Ransom delved more deeply into this in Perelandra. What He has in store for them I can't say.

Hmm... I think around the time I first reviewed The Parallel was when I did a project on Perelandra for my Modern British Mythmakers class. I'm pretty sure if I tried again I would have gotten a higher grade. Arrgh, it was pathetic! I was so nervous that I forgot to dress appropriately and my notes got mixed up and when I pointed out something the teacher hadn't noticed, I lost my train of thought and stammered out a lame line about being smarter than I looked or something - why am I sharing this...?

But the title is very apt. I never heard the womb referred to as a Tabernacle until I listened to Jason Evert speak at a gathering several years ago. It's a beautiful analogy and I'm glad you used it.